South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

Midway is a good team but they weren't 30 points better than we were by any means. The center came back in for us, losing Tirjin hurt big time because he's our best RB and one of the better players on defense.

I expected SP to beat Clay by a lot more because they aren't that good of a team but I knew that the QB and WR were good enough on there own to be able to make it competitive. But congrats to SP on the win. I have the utmost respect for that program and wish you guys the best of luck the rest of the way out...

I thought I'd let you know that 84 didn't score for the Dogs last night. Of their 5 TDs 3 were on the ground. 1 by 22 who was hurt against you guys and the other 2 were ran in by 75 the right tackle out of a heavy set. 12 threw a TD to 22 and then 22 threw a TD to 23. 84 and 12 are the biggest threats but certainly not all we had. By the way, congratulations to RBS on beating us in week 5 but it was certainly the worst game we played all year. On an afterthought, as a neighboring county citizen I am very proud of what RBS accomplished this year. The program and community over there was definitely deserving after all of the hard years y'all have battled through. We will see you guys in basketball.

Basketball could get ugly this year, you guys should be loaded this year...

I meant no disrespect I just say what I believe. The QB and WR will be a deadly combo with a spring and summer to get better.

If the proposed regions go get passed then it looks like Clay and RBS will struggle to win games and get into the playoffs....

Edited by swanson71

I thought I'd let you know that 84 didn't score for the Dogs last night. Of their 5 TDs 3 were on the ground. 1 by 22 who was hurt against you guys and the other 2 were ran in by 75 the right tackle out of a heavy set. 12 threw a TD to 22 and then 22 threw a TD to 23. 84 and 12 are the biggest threats but certainly not all we had. By the way, congratulations to RBS on beating us in week 5 but it was certainly the worst game we played all year. On an afterthought, as a neighboring county citizen I am very proud of what RBS accomplished this year. The program and community over there was definitely deserving after all of the hard years y'all have battled through. We will see you guys in basketball.

but the 40 yard just throw it up as high as you can and let the tall guy catch it that led up to those easy scores by #75

As a pirate, I'm proud of the respect that's given to the program.. but as a pirate I'm disappointed in the direction the program is heading. With a child on the current team I'm going to keep a lot of dirty laundry off coach t, however, this is not a 6-5 team. There's a few kids that need ran off for missing practice. That would stop all the grumbling on the sideline

It's like we were always told, "if we have 40 out for football, 20 will play and the other 20 is here for the jersey and pregame meal"

folks wanting a coaching change. Well be careful what you wish for, because a good coach would run these kids off.

Basketball could get ugly this year, you guys should be loaded this year...

I meant no disrespect I just say what I believe. The QB and WR will be a deadly combo with a spring and summer to get better.

If the proposed regions go get passed then it looks like Clay and RBS will struggle to win games and get into the playoffs....

I hate it for you guys Swanson, Nashville Christian and Trousdale will probably be 1 and 2 every year. Just going to take a RBS team that had a chance to do something special the next couple years and put them behind the 8 ball from the start.