South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

South Pittsburg can't sleep on anyone and if they do Friday, it will be the last game of the season. This team needs to stay focused and be ready for a fight Friday night. The QB/WR combo will give them problems and if I was the Clay Co coach I would throw it alot and mix in the run to keep them honest.

I hope we have a good crowd Friday night and if the Pirates advance the following of Pirate faithful should be just as good on the road......just hope we don't have to go to Coalfield again this year.

After Friday night, I don't care where it is as long as we're still playing.

I agree. And the weather forecast looks better than last week. That was a crazy Halloween blast of wind, rain and cold! I hope the home side stands are packed Friday night. If I looked at the bracket correctly, win or lose, this will be the last game played on Vic Grider field this season. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey 321, this is from the TSSAA website concerning who gets to host.

In Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home 
team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. If two teams from the same district meet in the semifinal round, the team seeded higher in the district standings shall host. 

Hey 321, this is from the TSSAA website concerning who gets to host.

In Class 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A and 6A the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home 

team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. If two teams from the same district meet in the semifinal round, the team seeded higher in the district standings shall host.

I do believe your right.If Pitt wins out they will host Semis.

Another off topic.....TSSAA named Union City head coach Eddie Suiter District 8 Coach of the Year.

What kind of mess is this? That bowling man is the coach at union city, not this suiter man. Did that durn doctor adjust your brain to?up garuntee you that bowling man will be real mad at you d60 if he sees this mess trying to give that suiter man credit for his championships. You think im joking but im not.

Sorry if you feel that way. And sorry if I've said something wrong. But I don't think I have bashed anyone. I've told the truth about them not putting talent in, that's it. And I have went to head Coach one time. But if you remember, I've been reading this all season and finally had to stick up for my son, because Truth Prevails posted he heard there was issues. Well he has posted since then but still hasn't told these issues. But I am at every game. I stand by myself, because I have a big mouth. Down by concession stand bathroom corner endzone. If he would like to come tell me instead of posting. I have short brown hair.

Dad burnit, So that's Yous, be twitch DW, the rail birds and you a feller best back away jest to hear the PA announcer. Recon theys plenty of folks down around that track with healthy lungs! OP ain't joking a nary bit neither!

Like I said I don't have a dog in the fight and didn't ask what the issues were when I was told that. Wasn't my business but we were talking about how 5 and 12 look way athletic to be on the sidelines. I was over there when I was told that. Sorry if I offended you by saying that, like I said I didn't know whether it was fumble, dicipline grade or what? Good luck to your boy next year, and I bet coach Ross would find a place to put him on the field in case you were wondering