Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

I blame your murphy fair book. It didn't say anything about a RB #6 on Rockwood. What is that mess about?

I garuntee you are full of mess to reaction. That Reynolds man should have got some glasses he could see with and watched some durn film on that runner youre talking about. Im still down here at Griders field. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

RW clearly the better team. Bucs were sloppy, undisciplined, questionable play calling......plus acted like babies when they didn't get their way. Several personal fouls, unsportsmanlikes.

On to Oneida. Enjoy turning ur uniforms in

Peg Leg Pete statue can be put away for the winter

I'm out

Haterlicious.

Don't be stupid and obnoxious. Rockwood made more plays and won.

Refs were as bad as they have been all year. The roughing the passer pick 6 was a joke. Several calls did not go Bucs way. Offense didn't do itself any favors. No rhythm at all and should've ran the ball at a very bad defensive front all night. They keep trying to pass when they didn't have to. Offense needs a identity next year. Gotta be able to run the ball. Passing at this level is great when needed but if you can't run the ball consistently your not going to advance most years. #1 for RW is a good ball player. #6 is fast but #1 and #32 make you go. Looking at scores whoever come out of this quad will have a tough time ever stopping Marion or TC. After seeing RW beat Grace then seeing them tonight I'm convinced whoever gets out of this quad gets thumped. Rockwood up front is very small and not physical. I would've thought Boyd would've kept running it at them but that obviously wasn't the game plan. Somebody will though. Good luck next week. Boyd is young hopefully they keep working and get ready for next year.

Bucs tried to pass too much. Rockwood isn't physical up front. A good team will rip them. Thought Boyd played about like their season. They did just enough to lose. Game should've been 28-10 after pick 6 but refs thought otherwise. Poorly officiated game. Rockwood kept running the ball and Boyd didn't. To me that wasn't biggest difference

Refs just bad overall. Buc play calling after first drive was horrible. Passing when they should be running. Running when they should be passing. Looked totally out of sync against a totally inferior defense. That's the sad part. What happened to 5 and 86 in second half on offense? Both where tremendous weapons that got overlooked. 10 went to 21 too much, who was having a rough night.

Boyd wins this game 8 out of 10 times. Tonight was one of the 2 they lose. Congrats Rockwood, but Boyd better overall athletes and just had an off night.

Refs just bad overall. Buc play calling after first drive was horrible. Passing when they should be running. Running when they should be passing. Looked totally out of sync against a totally inferior defense. That's the sad part. What happened to 5 and 86 in second half on offense? Both where tremendous weapons that got overlooked. 10 went to 21 too much, who was having a rough night.

Boyd wins this game 8 out of 10 times. Tonight was one of the 2 they lose. Congrats Rockwood, but Boyd better overall athletes and just had an off night.

Boyd offense lacks a identify. It's been that way all year. Pretty good at several things but great at nothing. Very inconsistent. They are young so you hope a few things change. They recovered from a 0-5 start to close out at 5-5 before tonight. That itself is a accomplishment. Better days ahead

The Bucs are bigger , stronger , faster and playing at home the poor little tigers are just out gunned hopefully the clock ain't running the whole 2nd half.

My pick is Tigers by 7! Love those Tigers

Maybe what I said is true some BB fans agree D line small and weak. Both teams made many mistakes the zebras made mistakes (both ways) but in the end the heart of those Tigers came through and I missed the score :| but loved the outcome and my BBQ plate was great! The BB folks were very gracious host.

Love those Tigers!!!!