Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

At least you don't have to go back there this season.

That's true, if we hang around we get a couple at home. At least then if you get treated badly (scoreboard) the ride home is a lot shorter. But playoffs are special and every minute should be special. We'll do all we can to make sure anyone leaving The Reservation has plenty of time to "savor" the ride if ya catch my drift :thumb:

This train is rollin' on down the line and we're like the rest of the passengers, gonna stay on board until they throw us off, then we'll buy a ticket to the next one.

That's true, if we hang around we get a couple at home. At least then if you get treated badly (scoreboard) the ride home is a lot shorter. But playoffs are special and every minute should be special. We'll do all we can to make sure anyone leaving The Reservation has plenty of time to "savor" the ride if ya catch my drift :thumb:

This train is rollin' on down the line and we're like the rest of the passengers, gonna stay on board until they throw us off, then we'll buy a ticket to the next one.

I don't see an easy win for any team in this quad from the start to the end. Survive and advance is the key. I also like that short ride home thingy.

I don't see an easy win for any team in this quad from the start to the end. Survive and advance is the key. I also like that short ride home thingy.

I'd like to get Hampton here this year. I don't think we've split the regular season and playoff game location in the same year since 2007 or maybe 2009. Either way, I'll stop hijacking this topic, there's way to much football to play to even think that stuff. I'll be happy if we survive our round 2 game. Either way this game goes we're gonna be hosting a very good team as will Hampton.

Were you the guy I talked with for a while in our parking lot last time?

I neither confirm nor deny talking with you, being anywhere "last time", being or not being in a parking lot or even the existence of a parking lot be it at that location or any other location I may or may not have been.

Sorry, that sounded like a loaded question and I had a flash back to days more rowdy and my stock answer LOL.

Seriously, which time, I've saw Boyd at Oneida and GCA. That's the only recent games I've saw of theirs.

I neither confirm nor deny talking with you, being anywhere "last time", being or not being in a parking lot or even the existence of a parking lot be it at that location or any other location I may or may not have been.

Sorry, that sounded like a loaded question and I had a flash back to days more rowdy and my stock answer LOL.

Seriously, which time, I've saw Boyd at Oneida and GCA. That's the only recent games I've saw of theirs.

Last time we played Rockwood before Oneida I met a couple older guys from Oneida where we were tailgating. Nice guys. Thought you might have been one of them.

Last time we played Rockwood before Oneida I met a couple older guys from Oneida where we were tailgating. Nice guys. Thought you might have been one of them.

No I didn't make that trip. I'm gonna try to come Friday though. If I make it I'll be there pretty early.