Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

This is a year where I believe it's very possible for Rockwood to out athlete Boyd. Aside from the difficult task of stopping Long #1, you can go ahead and put that #6 to the list as well along with the bulldozer at fullback. I don't think Boyd slipping by Rockwood the past 2 times is going to affect what happens in this game. Rockwood keeps rolling and takes this one by two touchdowns.

This Boyd team has grown up rather quickly. They are a different team going from Week 0 till now.  We are finally healthy, and the ground game has been clicking the past few weeks. 3 guys can take it to the house at any time.  How is  Rockwoods pass D? 

Only allowed to use one ball Reaction.

This is a year where I believe it's very possible for Rockwood to out athlete Boyd. Aside from the difficult task of stopping Long #1, you can go ahead and put that #6 to the list as well along with the bulldozer at fullback. I don't think Boyd slipping by Rockwood the past 2 times is kgoing to affect what happens in this game. Rockwood keeps rolling and takes this one by two touchdowns.

Out athlete? 10 good runner and throws well. 3 and 5 great tandem rbs. 21 tall fast receiver. 86 best overall TE I have seen with speed hands and blocking. Other than 10 all play d. Speaking of d, 1 and 54 eat up with plays. Speaking of plays, 6 can take to house on special teams any day. Bunches of athletes from few games I saw live and on tv.

Boyd by 17

Should be a good one at Boyd. If Rockwood manages to win you might can make a good run until you run into Marion. Bad things, very bad things await you if you see them.

You continue to pump Marion on every thread you can. They beat a SP team that's down this year and now they are world beaters. I choose to look at their record, which is good. However, they haven't played anybody other than SP that was decent. Let the playoffs play out and let's see if they're that good before we crown them. They might be that good, but a 9-1 record against a soft schedule doesn't impress most of us.