Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

Guest Fall101

This is setting up to be a great game! Which ever team wins this game will just have to straight up want it more! Gonna be a fun night at the ole Reservation for one of these 2 teams! 

Last home game of the year and had a lot of dad's show up to help paint.

Thanks to the dads of Evan, Cole, Jake, other Jake, EJ, Mathew. (And anyone I forgot)

Hopefully we will get to go next week and point out all the mistakes Crows painters made.

That'll be tough unless they mess up on the numbers. About the only time we paint more than lines & numbers are late round home games. Cost to much money to checker the end zones & do the big O & spear for us poor public schools. Hopefully y'all won't mind playing on a rather plain paint job :roflol:

BTW, planning to be at the swamp around 5:00-5:30 Friday. Leaving here at 2:00 & planning on a sit down meal stop. I'll let you & the ole futball player know when I land the G5 on the strip behind the gym.

That'll be tough unless they mess up on the numbers. About the only time we paint more than lines & numbers are late round home games. Cost to much money to checker the end zones & do the big O & spear for us poor public schools. Hopefully y'all won't mind playing on a rather plain paint job :roflol:

BTW, planning to be at the swamp around 5:00-5:30 Friday. Leaving here at 2:00 & planning on a sit down meal stop. I'll let you & the ole futball player know when I land the G5 on the strip behind the gym.

Cool. You can help me put the helmet tunnel away before the game.