Munford @ Henry County- Round 1

MSURacer

Yes, Shonte Sims took the handoff from the QB as they were trying to run out the clock. Craziest play I've ever seen.

Me too, at any level of football. 

If our lineman had not forced the fumble against the Powell QB at the end of the game in 2011 and our kicker had not run down West's greatest and fastest RB in history in the open field last year, I'd say it was the greatest ever.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, at any level of football.

If our lineman had not forced the fumble against the Powell QB at the end of the game in 2011 and our kicker had not run down West's greatest and fastest RB in history in the open field last year, I'd say it was the greatest ever.

I agree with this assesment. I was not happy and had just started to make my way out of the stadium when it happened. I was stunned and still want to see a replay.

When is the Prez going to reveal the visitor's seating capacity.As one of the laborers that put those stands up I am very curious about that number. He may be saving it for trivia time tomorrow night.

GO BIG RED

I wish they were a little bit more wide at the top. I was hanging on for dear life the last time Gallatin played up there. It was worth it though!!

I wish they were a little bit more wide at the top. I was hanging on for dear life the last time Gallatin played up there. It was worth it though!!

I'm with you GWave, I think we should expand our visitor stands a considerable amount. Its most Henry County fans biggest gripe when we travel is that other teams can't accomodate a Big Red crowd. Of course we won't be sitting in our own visitor stands, but I think we should have a top notch visitor experience - which includes the seating situation!

Go Big RED!!!

Unsubstantuated rumors have us in the region with the Montgomery and Sumner Counties' teams. For most of us over here that is our best option despite our miserable historical won-loss record with the Green Wave.

GO BIG RED

Unsubstantuated rumors have us in the region with the Montgomery and Sumner Counties' teams. For most of us over here that is our best option despite our miserable historical won-loss record with the Green Wave.

GO BIG RED

What would that region look like? In just looking for a projection, I won't hold you to it. Ha!

GO BIG RED

Not going to happen. That would be a ten team region if Dickson Co was included. I just do not see that being likely. It would be highly entertaining though.

Nobody should ever doubt the atmosphere in Paris during football season. Despite the small area in the stands, it was a great time. I love those type of games with huge fan support. Henry Co and Trousdale Co are tops on my list.

Hopefully some time in the near future Big Red Nation will visit the Wave Yard ! I agree with Gwave great football atmosphere in Paris !

Haven't been there since I played there way back in '86 playoffs. Mud bowl! I think you guys won 29-0. What I remember most was at halftime we were soaked, cold, it was pooring down rain and you guys came out from halftime in what appeared to be clean uniforms and new cleats with 3 inch "spikes" to get traction in the deep mud! It was a long bus ride home...