Munford @ Henry County- Round 1

MSURacer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Henry County Patriots are accurate with their shots and advance to week 2

Hope you are right. Can't take any playoff game for granted, though. We learned that in 2012. HC needs a good week of practice and to come out focused next Friday. Just like last year, survive and advance.

Go Pats!!

I accidentally started another thread and didn't see this one. I don't know much about Munford but remember when we used to play in the same region as them several years ago. I expect HC to put this one away in the 2nd half. However, you can't have a let down in the playoffs or you'll get beat. HC needs more intensity and a better game than last night.

It's playoff time, gentlemen!

I am completely unfamiliar with Munford beyond the fact that they are a 7-3 district runner up to Hardin County.

Thoughts/predictions on this one?

Interestingly, our 2011 run to the state championship started with a 42-14 win over Munford. I hope this paring is an omen.

GO BIG RED

Interestingly, our 2011 run to the state championship started with a 42-14 win over Munford. I hope this paring is an omen.

GO BIG RED

I hope so too, olddevil!

In the West Creek thread I congratulated Chase Henderson on his record breaking season, but totally failed to mention we had another Patriot break a long standing school record, as punter Dillon Caverly broke Walt Petty's punt average record set back in 1981. He has been a heck of a weapon for us this year. Congrats to both of these young men and here's to hoping they continue their success in the coming weeks!

Also, any Patriot fans with access to YouTube should check out Bob Stutzman's highlight channel! He has highlights of all our games this year. And I've gotta say they are very well done. I would post a link but it's a pain to do from my phone.

I hope so too, olddevil!

In the West Creek thread I congratulated Chase Henderson on his record breaking season, but totally failed to mention we had another Patriot break a long standing school record, as punter Dillon Caverly broke Walt Petty's punt average record set back in 1981. He has been a heck of a weapon for us this year. Congrats to both of these young men and here's to hoping they continue their success in the coming weeks!

Also, any Patriot fans with access to YouTube should check out Bob Stutzman's highlight channel! He has highlights of all our games this year. And I've gotta say they are very well done. I would post a link but it's a pain to do from my phone.

Post the link to the YouTube channel when you get a chance. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Well, its playoff time in Henry County - finally! Glad for it to be here. No easy outs on the playoff schedule, gotta bring it all to survive another game. Looking forward to this one against Munford. If I'm not mistaken, they are a Wing-T team. Will be interesting to see how the Big Red D disrupts the plays. We had some great games against Munford back in the mid-2000's. Look for a focused and ready to play Patriot team this week...

Go Big RED!!!