Munford @ Henry County- Round 1

MSURacer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all my friends at the Lake.   Keep the Big Red rolling.  Let's make a date for the Big Red and the Jackets in a rematch in the semi's.   Deal??

Thanks Commish! And congrats to you guys too, I'd love nothing more than a rematch - but we both have lots of ball to play before that can happen.

Great game last night! I was very impressed with Munford's defense. They were much better than I expected on that side of the ball. Great season to you guys and your band was as good as advertised! Really enjoyed the whole evening from tailgating with some of the Munford faithful all the way to the final seconds ticking off the clock. Proud of the Big Red defense. Don't know what the Cougar stats are but outside of the 3rd qtr, the Red Swarm was on shutdown mode. Let's keep it going and welcome Millington, looking forward to Friday night again!!!

Go Big RED!!!

I didn't see any charter buses. Did anybody else? I parked on the stadium side so I wouldn't have seen them anyway. Did see several school buses but thought they were for that huge band. Anyway, good game last night Big Red. Just remember, one game at a time. Next up, Millington. ROLL RED ROLL & GET FIRED UP !!!!

Edited by HCFan

Congrats to all my friends at the Lake.   Keep the Big Red rolling.  Let's make a date for the Big Red and the Jackets in a rematch in the semi's.   Deal??

I like the way you think Commish

Go Patriots!!!!

God morning , Commissioner.  We and you have much to celebrate this morning. Great win for the Jackets and a good though tough win for us.The road ahead gets much tougher! It  would be sweet if we could both close the DEAL.

GO BIG RED