RD 1 HUNTINGDON VS TRENTON

horse

Big Mo is on Trenton's side now. We really really need a stop on Peabodys first possession. Which defensive staff can adjust at the half? Our corners are getting exposed. Step up or go home men that's what it comes down to.

Not sure what you meant by Big MO unless you're talking about momentum. I am actually rooting for the Stangs. Hope you guys pull it out.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right the fumble right before the half literally changed the game. TP did not stop Huntingdon in the first half until that fumble. TP's speed was way too much for Huntingdon. TP probably has more speed than anybody in 2A. QB reminds me of Jabriel Washington of TCA in 2010. He is super explosive and has a rocket arm. Will be serious challenge for TCA. Will have to keep him between the edges or he's gone! Great ballgame. Congrats to Huntingdon on a great season.

Well season could of have been better, and a little disappointed bout a player not getting to play offensively but we still didnt stop trenton which was important as well.  Congrats Seniors hold your heads high, after the McKenzie and Milan games you stepped up and played better.  Everyone including Big Purple better watch out our team is very young and Pearson will be playing somewhere next year I guarantee.  Good luck to Trenton and TCA next week.  I think TCA will dominate them but we will wait and see.

At the end of the season there is only a handful of teams satisfied. I want to take this time to thank the seniors for their dedication over the past 4 year's. Being a mustang will always help them in their future. I know this what the outcome we were all gunning for but this is how the cards fell. Tonight is going to be difficult. I still remember the night my football career wad ended some 35 plus years ago. Keep your heads high and always show your mustang pride and I promise you will be able to accomplish what you wish. A New chapter is about to start for them and if they attack life the way they played football they will be successful. Still proud to be a mustang

At the end of the season there is only a handful of teams satisfied. I want to take this time to thank the seniors for their dedication over the past 4 year's. Being a mustang will always help them in their future. I know this what the outcome we were all gunning for but this is how the cards fell. Tonight is going to be difficult. I still remember the night my football career wad ended some 35 plus years ago. Keep your heads high and always show your mustang pride and I promise you will be able to accomplish what you wish. A New chapter is about to start for them and if they attack life the way they played football they will be successful. Still proud to be a mustang

Good post.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Wow... kinda a surprise game here. Folk said Peabody was capable, they sure showed it. Good year Stangs, maybe Dresden will have y'all as one of our 3 non-region games next year. TCA is next for you Tide... this will be one of better games in this years playoffs. Injury free is main thing!

Well season could of have been better, and a little disappointed bout a player not getting to play offensively but we still didnt stop trenton which was important as well. Congrats Seniors hold your heads high, after the McKenzie and Milan games you stepped up and played better. Everyone including Big Purple better watch out our team is very young and Pearson will be playing somewhere next year I guarantee. Good luck to Trenton and TCA next week. I think TCA will dominate them but we will wait and see.

I have bit my tounge over the past week after reading your post. Is it to much to ask to show some respect to the seniors? If the Pearson kid was as good ad you make him out to be he would have been out there this year. He has an extremely bright future and I look forward to seeing the great things he will accomplish in the next few years but your spitting in the players face with your comments. Its obvious that you never played football and are not a true mustang fan. Learn some respect and football knowledge before you post next season