Dekalb Co @ Signal Mountain, 1st Rd of Playoffs in 4A

Iceman2000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to win this game or the season will be a huge disappointment. We only lost 3 or 4 seniors and returned almost everyone. Not just great making the playoffs when 32 out of 40 teams make the playoffs. We need this win or 5-6 is satisfactory for most fans. Maybe being unrealistic, but I had higher expectations for this team. Go DC.

Need to win this game or the season will be a huge disappointment. We only lost 3 or 4 seniors and returned almost everyone. Not just great making the playoffs when 32 out of 40 teams make the playoffs. We need this win or 5-6 is satisfactory for most fans. Maybe being unrealistic, but I had higher expectations for this team. Go DC.

Will say probably could have or should have won 2 or 3 more games but losing Milan unexpectedly really change the ceiling for this team. He was the speedster that made a lot of other things work. And then tons of injuries along the way hasn't helped either. Playing 7 and 8 sophomores on offense since about week 3 so not as experienced as you make it sound. From an 0-3 start to winning 5 of last 7 and could have won both of them but weather played somewhat of a role in both games. Think responded well and overall not a bad season but glad expectations are higher now because that is what helps make a program continue to grow. But to say we should go beat one of the top

Will say probably could have or should have won 2 or 3 more games but losing Milan unexpectedly really change the ceiling for this team. He was the speedster that made a lot of other things work. And then tons of injuries along the way hasn't helped either. Playing 7 and 8 sophomores on offense since about week 3 so not as experienced as you make it sound. From an 0-3 start to winning 5 of last 7 and could have won both of them but weather played somewhat of a role in both games. Think responded well and overall not a bad season but glad expectations are higher now because that is what helps make a program continue to grow. But to say we should go beat one of the top

Programs in class 4a or it's not a success is unrealistic.

Not to many mountain troll. I know u guys are good, I think u guys are a predominant run team with a sound defense. What should we expect from u guys.

I think we'll run the ball, and our defense will play sound.  Not bein' cute.  You pretty much summed it up.  WingT offense.  Strong defensive front 7.  (Just got to keep 'em lined up right ;) )