Riverside Panthermen @ Forrest Rocketmen

@38320

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss for the rockets tonight! I knew it would be close. Riverside is a good team. They definitely watched game film and knew where any weaknesses were! Both teams played hard nose football. Riversides running back #1 has a motor we haven't seen this yr. That kid can fly! Hats off to you, y'all played a great game. Good luck to you in your next game! Very proud of MY ROCKETS! They played hard nose football the whole game and never gave up. Now this bunch of kids have never made EXCUSES nor have they laid down and quit!!! Proud of all of you and what you have accomplished as a team! Proud of the seniors! I know it's tough being your last game but you played your hearts out and that's all that matters. I can bet both teams will use a lot ice tmrw! Several kids got pretty beat up. Now cwoodball I am thinking your from collinwood. Who will not play the rockets anymore after the beating last time they came to the hill. If I'm wrong please accept my apology! Real Rocket fans and formal player don't make excuses. We play the game with everything we have till the last second. That's the way it should be! That's what we teach our kids!!

OK guys, quit playing. Joke's over. The mighty Rockets really won by a hunnerd 'n twelve right? I mean, these are the Rockets! They never lose in their own minds. Their all-knowing posse already crowned 'em kings, right? Ain't that the Truth?

They only lost this season because everybody was out to get those poor boys. Had to be the refs. Or, or maybe it's Ebola. That's it, there's a mean strain of Ebola over in Chaple Hill. Cause ain't no way the mighty Rockets could fizzle and actually lose to a better team. Never!

Almost feel sorry for those boys... They have to live with those fans for a looooong offseason. Now THAT'S the Truth.