KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Doesn't matter what kind of coach comes in here as long as the administration is making them keep the same idiots they call assistants on staff. Get rid of them all!!

Its my understanding that there will be some change in assistant coaches who or how many is probably yet to be determined. 

Remember coaches can only be hired if they have the proper qualifications and or the right teaching positions are available. 

Edited by Sequatchie

So your saying the athletes at lv are better than Sequatchie

If you will re-read my post you will see where I said has had. He presently doesn't have comparable athletes, but has had some great ones even just a few years ago when he had two great backs and a good qb. Some of the talent that he has had has been way better than what seq will normally turn out. Good luck with the hire, sounds like the parents and coaches that are left get along well.........lol

Actually yes you can get rid of them all. As long as you got a few teaching positions opening up and I do believe they will, the new coach can being in three or four paid assistants and then get a few volunteers if he chooses.

I heard they are only keeping one off last staff. I heard Coach Coley was only one going to be kept. Hopefully they can get a better staff.

Who is Coach Coley and why is he the only one being kept on staff?

Young guy former player/SCHS Grad. (2007)  Coached three years under Barger. 

I think he was also the D-Coordinator for the SCMS Braves team when they won the SVC Championship in 2012.   (I think?) Coached under McCurry at MCHS in 2013 was at least a part of the time the D-Coordinator last year at SCHS. 

Most seem to think he had/still has a pretty good coaching career in front of him. However I think he had to much put on him to soon last season.  IMO

Young guy former player/SCHS Grad. (2007) Coached three years under Barger.

I think he was also the D-Coordinator for the SCMS Braves team when they won the SVC Championship in 2012. (I think?) Coached under McCurry at MCHS in 2013 was at least a part of the time the D-Coordinator last year at SCHS.

Most seem to think he had/still has a pretty good coaching career in front of him. However I think he had to much put on him to soon last season. IMO

Ok, I had never heard of him. It sounds like he is an up and comer. He coached three years under Barger and graduated in 2007? That means he was coaching when he was maybe 19 at the varsity level? Yes, I would agree with you. That's way too much for a youngun to have on his plate. Thanks for the clarification and what's the hold up with the new coach?