KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Ok, I had never heard of him. It sounds like he is an up and comer. He coached three years under Barger and graduated in 2007? That means he was coaching when he was maybe 19 at the varsity level? Yes, I would agree with you. That's way too much for a youngun to have on his plate. Thanks for the clarification and what's the hold up with the new coach?

He is a good assistant but I think being DC was to much for him. He has a good knowledge of the game and one of the better coaches on staff last year. He needs another year or two to be a DC. I heard Webb is official will announce soon , just working on assistant openings and how many there will be.

He is a good assistant but I think being DC was to much for him. He has a good knowledge of the game and one of the better coaches on staff last year. He needs another year or two to be a DC. I heard Webb is official will announce soon , just working on assistant openings and how many there will be.

what about the other good candidate CT. Young and hungry. He will be a good coach too!

No Tim White will still be there pretending he is some kind of coach, when the man couldn't coach himself out of a bucket and Jones has been there through the last 2 coaches, maybe we need a fresh start. You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with.

You are a man with great insight. I see this was like your fourth post. One of the coaches you mentioned should have left a long time ago. He has had plenty of opportunities to go elsewhere, but has chose to be dedicated to the program. Maybe this will be his wake up call.