KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Can anyone tell me the Webb mans background? Where all has he been head coach at, and how did he do?

Nothing has been announced yet and if Coach Webb is the pick I don't think you would hear many complaints IMO but Coach Webb has coached at Lookout Valley (Chattanooga) for the past 10 or so years and has around a 500. record.  LVHS has probably averaged around 20-25 players (if that) on its roster (for as long as I can remember) as its one of the smallest 1A schools in the state.  Some (in this thread) have already questioned on if the program will survive without him.

Everyone who follows HS ball in this area has wondered what he could do if he had more to work with as everyone will tell you he's a solid coach.  He has gotten LVHS to the 2nd rd. of the 1A Playoffs twice in the past 8 years. 

Nothing has been announced yet and if Coach Webb is the pick I don't think you would hear many complaints IMO but Coach Webb has coached at Lookout Valley (Chattanooga) for the past 10 or so years and has around a 500. record.  LVHS has probably averaged around 20-25 players (if that) on its roster (for as long as I can remember) as its one of the smallest 1A schools in the state.  Some (in this thread) have already questioned on if the program will survive without him.

Everyone who follows HS ball in this area has wondered what he could do if he had more to work with as everyone will tell you he's a solid coach.  He has gotten LVHS to the 2nd rd. of the 1A Playoffs twice in the past 8 years. 

Thanks, any word when there might be an announcement?

Nothing has been announced yet and if Coach Webb is the pick I don't think you would hear many complaints IMO but Coach Webb has coached at Lookout Valley (Chattanooga) for the past 10 or so years and has around a 500. record. LVHS has probably averaged around 20-25 players (if that) on its roster (for as long as I can remember) as its one of the smallest 1A schools in the state. Some (in this thread) have already questioned on if the program will survive without him.

Everyone who follows HS ball in this area has wondered what he could do if he had more to work with as everyone will tell you he's a solid coach. He has gotten LVHS to the 2nd rd. of the 1A Playoffs twice in the past 8 years.

solid hire. Solid guy. All around solid