KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Coach Coley. Young Coach. Don't know much about him but people seem to think he has a very bright future.

You get a new coach and he's keeping a volunteer coach? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was said on here he is a volunteer coach. Are they firing all of the assistants at the school? You have a coach on staff that has head coach experience, it would be wise to keep him as well. Edited by TheAmbassador

You get a new coach and he's keeping a volunteer coach? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was said on here he is a volunteer coach. Are they firing all of the assistants at the school? You have a coach on staff that has head coach experience, it would be wise to keep him as well.

It's my Understanding Coley works at the school. Don't know about Jones but some seem to think he has wore out his welcome.

Wonder if the powers that be in Dogtrot are going to screw anybody in the process or just pony up more money for some more "teaching positions"?

hmmm..I don't think Adam was told he could hire a whole staff except one... Adam is a good coach and very good with players....Indians did hire a good one