KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Good point. We have had few those. I hope coach Caine does well. Just concerns me he has never been a head coach and he has been with some good programs but they weren't very successful during his times there. Our best class are upcoming juniors. We need to have success immediately. Having a good staff could certainly increase his odds.

Good point. We have had few those. I hope coach Caine does well. Just concerns me he has never been a head coach and he has been with some good programs but they weren't very successful during his times there. Our best class are upcoming juniors. We need to have success immediately. Having a good staff could certainly increase his odds.

I have known him since 2002..good coach, good man...players will be coached up and almost every player will like playing for him..he is a fair man ...

Looks like Sequatchie will be a passing team if we got coach Bryant and there qb. That would leave us with the 2 or 3 quick backs

Interesting...GHSAA has a rule under recruiting that does not allow this type of thing. An athlete in GA is not eligible if his/her coach moves and that athlete transfers to the school where the coach moved to for a full year...unless that coach is their parent/legal guardian. Does TSSAA have the same type rules?