Franklin County Rebels head coach relieved

delusional32

Looking at your profile pic its safe to guess you are a Bama fan. Bet you are happy with the way things are working out for Bama. What do you think about Kiffin? Kiffin is shady and has made mistakes and yet the mighty Nick saban hired him. Nick saban must need his head examined don't you think.

college coaching is different. they will hire someone with skeletons in their closet. kiffin,bruce pearl...even george o'leary all got 2nd chances because they are good coaches and colleges want winners. hs coaching is different and viewed differently. you are not only working with young kids both on the fields and the gyms but in classrooms as well. there is a code of ethics involved. besides the press will have a field day with this. hargis in chattanooga exposed this guy...you think he is going to want him back in coaching after he obviously worked so hard to run him out of coaching?

If McCurry wants the job give it to him.  Give McCurry the code of conduct you want and ZERO tolerance.  Newspapaper writers want to sell papers.  I don't know how accurate they are sometimes.  McCurry would win 8 or more games in his first year.  Coaches from other schools would have their work cut out for them to beat him.  I say forget and forgive his rough and rowdy past and win a lot of football games.  He is a changed man and I bet if given the chance would prove it.

It isn't 1914 anymore. Ethics have changed. Just work at a public high school for a day. If anyone thinks they are singing church hyms and playing hop scotch; then your in for a surprise. Many teachers personal lives aren't totally pure. Heard of facebook? So to say it would be an unethical hire isn't correct. Teenagers today need someone to relate to. Many kids live in broken homes and see far worse than what took place. Schools pay thousands of dollars each year to have motivational speakers come in who have been to prison for drugs or whatever. Heck, Mac might just show them how you can change your life for the better and people can come back from mistakes. Isn't that the point of being saved in church???? 

Media is all about reporting bad news. Rarely do they give both sides of the story. Sometimes you just have to think and research for your self instead of depending on others to make up your mind.

Franklin County could hire Nick Saban and they would not win 8 ball games next year. With the teams in their new district, Franklin County will be lucky to be playing for that 4th playoff spot, no matter who the coach is.

They have one of the weakest districts....

Shelbyville,Lawrence county,lincoln county, Tullahoma,Columbia ,and coffee county. Differently not Rutherford county district. I'm not sure what their district will look like next year but I wouldn't think it would be too different.

They have one of the weakest districts....

Shelbyville,Lawrence county,lincoln county, Tullahoma,Columbia ,and coffee county. Differently not Rutherford county district. I'm not sure what their district will look like next year but I wouldn't think it would be too different.

Franklin County

Columbia

Lincoln County

Shelbyville

Independence

Lavergne

Stewart's Creek

Summit