Franklin County Rebels head coach relieved

delusional32

I am a believer that mistakes equal experience and people that have been tested, knocked back and still continue to get up and keep their eye on the prize will one day reep the rewards.. A majority of the successful people in this country have made mistakes but not given up. I would rather have a guy who is a proven winner than someone who thinks they have all the answers. I would assume that there is a lot more to being a head coach than just game planning. Dealing with 15 to 18 year old players and parents that act like 2 year olds would be the hardest things to deal with. When you want a successful program you should hire someone that has had success before and monitor them closely if there's any question of off the field behavior.

I am a believer that mistakes equal experience and people that have been tested, knocked back and still continue to get up and keep their eye on the prize will one day reep the rewards.. A majority of the successful people in this country have made mistakes but not given up. I would rather have a guy who is a proven winner than someone who thinks they have all the answers. I would assume that there is a lot more to being a head coach than just game planning. Dealing with 15 to 18 year old players and parents that act like 2 year olds would be the hardest things to deal with. When you want a successful program you should hire someone that has had success before and monitor them closely if there's any question of off the field behavior.

A well known high school football coach in Hoover,AL resigned after charges of cheating professionally and personally. An investigation of his bank records revealed that in addition to supporting his family he was supporting a mistress and three other children he had fathered. Also he had relations with a young teacher while on a school function. He also had an ongoing trist with an administrator. The AHSSA found him guilty of recruiting and playing ineligible players resulting in forfeitures. On his weekly reality show he spouted GD and MF repeatedly.

A year later Colquitt Co, GA, hungry for a winner, felt the risk was worth the reward. The rest is history! CCHS is the best program in GA and amoung the best in the US. Colquitt is a Christian community of second chances and he from all reports has changed. I know that Franklin Co is also a Christian Community however some people will continue to bash others to increase their chances of getting the job.

I hope they hurry up and hire someone, because i'm tired of seeing all my friends names dragged through the mud and slandered. Mac , Tracy Hayworth, Coach Grub, are all great people and i'm sure most have made mistakes in their lives just like the rest of us. Stop mud slinging because these guys have families and are all quality people, and if FC would play their cards correct they could probabbly have all 3 guys on 1 staff.

I hope they hurry up and hire someone, because i'm tired of seeing all my friends names dragged through the mud and slandered. Mac , Tracy Hayworth, Coach Grub, are all great people and i'm sure most have made mistakes in their lives just like the rest of us. Stop mud slinging because these guys have families and are all quality people, and if FC would play their cards correct they could probabbly have all 3 guys on 1 staff.

same here. I would like to see Mac as head coach, Tracy and Grub as his asst coaches. would be a great wining combo.  but from what I hear just hear say no proof the school and athletic  administration will not take a chance on hiring Mac. If any place should give Mac a second chance it should be his home town you would think. If he screws up then deal with him if not then no harm done. If Mac does just need to give him a fair shot just like anyone else that applies. 

same here. I would like to see Mac as head coach, Tracy and Grub as his asst coaches. would be a great wining combo.  but from what I hear just hear say no proof the school and athletic  administration will not take a chance on hiring Mac. If any place should give Mac a second chance it should be his home town you would think. If he screws up then deal with him if not then no harm done. If Mac does just need to give him a fair shot just like anyone else that applies.

Whoever gets the job needs a free hand to choose his assistant coaches. Hayworth and Grub may not be who the new coach wants. Seems like Carr had the same problem. Someone else picking the assistant coaches for him. The new Headcoach needs to be in charge. Winchester could use some new faces to change the culture.