Rd 2 - Marion Co vs. Jackson Co

TowerDawg

Ambassador it aint nothing for me to whip a mans ####. So if you wanna trash talk my blue devils, my #### family!! Then we can go round for round in the parking lot tomorrow night. I'm sick of your jackass attitude and comments.. For the people who like to talk sensible football... Yes JC is all white boys, but got some that are very quick. Don't know much about this Zeman kid but we have 2-3 players on offense that are capable of doing big things and quick, just depends on whos number the coaches decide to call on from play to play. I suspect they will divide the carries up between our backs to keep them fresh though, both are fast and protect the ball well. If MC decides to bring the blitz then they better either have a heckuva secondary or be able to get a sack because Josh Mee can throw. Definitely a dual threat he is. Got some very talented receivers as well. I see this being a more defensive game than anything. Less than 24 hours away, so we'll see how it plays out. Definitely not a blowout though. Either team that wins will have a well earned victory. Go Big Blue!

Let me ask you a question, just how big an ole boy are ya? I will be in copper tonight but Barney might be down there keeping that Ross mans balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 2

Ambassador it aint nothing for me to whip a mans ####. So if you wanna trash talk my blue devils, my #### family!! Then we can go round for round in the parking lot tomorrow night. I'm sick of your jackass attitude and comments.. For the people who like to talk sensible football... Yes JC is all white boys, but got some that are very quick. Don't know much about this Zeman kid but we have 2-3 players on offense that are capable of doing big things and quick, just depends on whos number the coaches decide to call on from play to play. I suspect they will divide the carries up between our backs to keep them fresh though, both are fast and protect the ball well. If MC decides to bring the blitz then they better either have a heckuva secondary or be able to get a sack because Josh Mee can throw. Definitely a dual threat he is. Got some very talented receivers as well. I see this being a more defensive game than anything. Less than 24 hours away, so we'll see how it plays out. Definitely not a blowout though. Either team that wins will have a well earned victory. Go Big Blue!

Let me ask you a question, just how big an ole boy are ya? I will be in copper tonight but Barney might be down there keeping that Ross mans balls dry. You think im joking but im not.

Wow, I am drinking the kool-aid now blue devil fans. Y'all have three zemans, plus a cam newton at qb. To think, you would think that those boys would be undefeated with all that talent instead of 7-4. However, I am coming off of my 38-7 prediction since this 7-4 team is the most confident since the '85 bears. I agree it will be a defensive game, I really don't see the blue devils scoring more than a couple of times on the mc defense. Most teams have been under two hundred total yards on our defense this year. I am going to say that Jackson co blitzing defense will cause a few problems for the warriors, but know that a blitz is most times feast or famine. I am going to say that the Warriors win this one 21-6. Safe travels for all the Jackson county fans that are making the two hour drive tonight. Welcome to our town. Gonna be awfully warm down south so Make sure and dress appropriately.

P.s. If this game is this close we have no shot of beating Trousdale next week.

21-6? Nope, if Marion only scores 21 points I won't post anymore this season. We both know that's not happening unless we're only talking about the first quarter so I'm safe.

Was not taking a shot at logans friend at all. Just thought line was stronger on left side with tudors and willis was all I was saying ttp. Thank you for compliment for logan. Yea coach did leave to become a principal at another school. Enough bout all that good luck tonite mc 35 jc 6

Yeah, you were taking shots, but anyway you must have not watched mc play because both Tudors and Willis play mostly on defense.