Can The Tornadoes Stop The Lion's Roar? UC/DRESDEN RD2

BigSwo

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden Does It!!! ... Tornadoes Tumble! ... Lions Leap for joy! ... Union City is Undone! ... Do you believe in miracles? ... Destiny denied! ... Dresden Dances On! ... Steamroller is Stopped! ... yeah, I just trying to visualize what the headlines will be tomorrow after Dresden wins. :D

I would be very very surprised if coach Rang left after this season. I see him sticking around at least one more, if not two more seasons. Just because he didn't buy a house right off the bat doesn't mean anything. It almost seems like you're reaching for reasons that might signal him leaving. Coach Rang is a good coach. Like anyone in his position, it took him a little while to figure out the school, the community and the boys. I think he has done a great job given all the setbacks he walked in with. The lions had lost not only their head coach, but practically the entire coaching staff, their starting qb and some quality seniors. Think how far our beloved lions have come since week 0. Do you think Lampkins would have been able to do that? Absolutely not. He gave up on his team halfway through the season and acted like he didn't care if they won another game or not. Lampkins has his eyes set on a job he will never get, Westview. And I believe that "the powers that be" knew exactly what that were doing when they hired someone other than crazy. I forgot how McNairy did this season...oh that's right, a losing record. Anyway... Good luck today lions! Stick with them and play a good clean game and get that win!!

Edited by DlionTamer

Dresden Does It!!! ... Tornadoes Tumble! ... Lions Leap for joy! ... Union City is Undone! ... Do you believe in miracles? ... Destiny denied! ... Dresden Dances On! ... Steamroller is Stopped! ... yeah, I just trying to visualize what the headlines will be tomorrow after Dresden wins. :D

Actually the headlines will read: TORNADOES CONTINUES THEIR DESTRUCTION WITH ANOTHER LOPSIDED WIN OVER DRESDEN!

Yso westview and Trenton were no pushovers this year. I think that boys were worked to hard during the week and had nothing left in the tank come game night. I think the coaching staff dialed it back and it took a week to get our legs under us. The team has really come together this season our qb had to figure some things out being that he had never played that position before and he has grown up this season. Come on boys keep this ball rolling. Seniors play your hearts out and leave it all the field. I am very proud of the senior class this year. I think they have shown the young ones how to fight for a win instead of rolling over. Get the W boys

I would be very very surprised if coach Rang left after this season. I see him sticking around at least one more, if not two more seasons. Just because he didn't buy a house right off the bat doesn't mean anything. It almost seems like you're reaching for reasons that might signal him leaving. Coach Rang is a good coach. Like anyone in his position, it took him a little while to figure out the school, the community and the boys. I think he has done a great job given all the setbacks he walked in with. The lions had lost not only their head coach, but practically the entire coaching staff, their starting qb and some quality seniors. Think how far our beloved lions have come since week 0. Do you think Lampkins would have been able to do that? Absolutely not. He gave up on his team halfway through the season and acted like he didn't care if they won another game or not. Lampkins has his eyes set on a job he will never get, Westview. And I believe that "the powers that be" knew exactly what that were doing when they hired someone other than crazy. I forgot how McNairy did this season...oh that's right, a losing record. Anyway... Good luck today lions! Stick with them and play a good clean game and get that win!!

Yes, a losing record, but they (MC) resemble a team that was quite similar to yours PHB (Pre- Hodge Brothers). It takes time to build a program. HC looks good now (and has for awhile), but did they look good when Gadis (pre-Counce return) took over? No, they lost 8 games the first season and four or five the next season. I think Rang was a great hire from a W/L prospective. He also has respect from a lot of people and coaches from around the state. His only issue (like Gaddis and several others) is he chases talent. If your cabinets look empty, he will leave. That is a fact.