Signal Mountain @ Loudon Round 2

MountainTroll

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sissy Mountain Chickens
    • Loudon Corndogs
  2. 2. What's the best for funnel cakes?

3. 3. What's the best corndog?

Well . . . I recon we're headed to Loudon to see what's up with these Redskins.

Time for some corn dogs and funnel cakes. :hungry:

No offense . . . really.  I loves me some good greasy corn dogs with hot mustard and greasy funnel cake with cinnamon and sugar.  Do y'all really serve 'em in yer concession stand?

2010-march-20-got-corn-dogs.jpg

Classic!!!! :roflol:

the schedule was a little thin due to injuries and graduation of other schools but the fact remains we went 10-0 in the regular season and still hungry for more wins. this group of kids  took their butt whooping's for three years and kept on working and believing in themselves and still get no good job. guess its gonna  take beating a team that everybody loves. ( lol)  the defense is looking good and the offense just keeps on rolling. kids are stepping up and believing they can win. (the perfect attitude for success).

the schedule was a little thin due to injuries and graduation of other schools but the fact remains we went 10-0 in the regular season and still hungry for more wins. this group of kids  took their butt whooping's for three years and kept on working and believing in themselves and still get no good job. guess its gonna  take beating a team that everybody loves. ( lol)  the defense is looking good and the offense just keeps on rolling. kids are stepping up and believing they can win. (the perfect attitude for success).

I'm picking Loudon........I say the Eagles got no answer for one Redskin WR! B)

I think Loudon plays the underdog role to their advantage and come out looking like the better team in the end. Even when they were not as good in previous years, they always played physical and were hard nosed through 4 quarters. I haven't seen them play this year, but I just think they are ready to prove something to all of the doubters who don't know anything about them.

So your saying that you are 11-0 because of other teams injuries and graduations and that the schedule was weak because of that? Pretty weak excuse' sorry reason if you ask me. I have seen the Skins on film and they don't need any reason to explain why they are 11-0. They are a quality opponent that deserves everything they have accomplinshed, and should hold their heads high. I know they will bring their A game on Friday night. Look forward to enjoying a great game!
  • Upvote 1

I think Loudon plays the underdog role to their advantage and come out looking like the better team in the end. Even when they were not as good in previous years, they always played physical and were hard nosed through 4 quarters. I haven't seen them play this year, but I just think they are ready to prove something to all of the doubters who don't know anything about them.

Agree! They play the underdog role well! It wouldn't surprise me if they pull the rabbit out of the hat!

Who says Loudon is the underdog?