Signal Mountain @ Loudon Round 2

MountainTroll

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sissy Mountain Chickens
    • Loudon Corndogs
  2. 2. What's the best for funnel cakes?

3. 3. What's the best corndog?

Well . . . I recon we're headed to Loudon to see what's up with these Redskins.

Time for some corn dogs and funnel cakes. :hungry:

No offense . . . really.  I loves me some good greasy corn dogs with hot mustard and greasy funnel cake with cinnamon and sugar.  Do y'all really serve 'em in yer concession stand?

2010-march-20-got-corn-dogs.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll

Well . . . I recon we're headed to Loudon to see what's up with these Redskins.

Time for some corn dogs and funnel cakes. :hungry:

No offense . . . really.  I loves me some good greasy corn dogs with hot mustard and greasy funnel cake with cinnamon and sugar.  Do y'all really serve 'em in yer concession stand?

2010-march-20-got-corn-dogs.jpg

There are no corn dogs or funnel cakes served…..that is the alcoa goons trying to be funny…..we do have some fine burgers.  Have a safe trip up I 75 it should be a good game!

Just finished watching Loudon and it looks like it will come down to who's line does a better job. Who Evers OLine and Dlines that is dominate will win this game. QB is solid for the Redskins. He doesnt make many mistakes. BUt.....With that said, I think that Signal will prevail in this one. The skins will have a hard time stoping the Wing T. With the size and speed of the Eagles, plus with a renewed passion of the game. They are hard to stop! I see the Eagles advancing on this one 28 to 14 to play the Hixson Wildcats in the quarter finals.