Signal Mountain @ Loudon Round 2

MountainTroll

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sissy Mountain Chickens
    • Loudon Corndogs
  2. 2. What's the best for funnel cakes?

3. 3. What's the best corndog?

No im not saying that your reading into things. Im saying that we are 11-0 because of hard work and determination and we took our beat downs. We are 11-0 and still got doubters.

well put...Booger has lived it....no one likes to see you rise from the bottom....whether you loose this one or your win it and move on to the next; yall have become a threat and that makes opposing fans uncomfortable....if it all ends on Friday night with a 11-1 record; Booger takes 11-1 all day long over 4 and 6's or 10 and 1  :thumb:

Booger just sayin

I got to catch some of practice this afternoon, and I must say my Eagles wuz lookin' sharp.  Everbody understands what's at stake every Friday night in November if yer good enough and lucky enough to still be playin'.  I think the coaches got some good schemes lined up for the Redskins, and the fellers is focused and executing.  I'm sure them Loudon boys is gittin' pretty fired up and will be ready to go at it Friday.  Best of fortunes to both teams.

It wuz sure cold on the mountain this evenin'. Foggy, windy, and cold.  Supposed to be worse tomorrow. Great prep for Friday, 'cause it's gonna be colder than the proverbial 0f094329-47b6-423e-9bcc-f6a70d9082a1.jpg

Time to break out the thermos, the jug, the long johns, and the insulated coveralls.

Hope nobody gits hurt, especially me, and GO EAGLES ! ! !