Signal Mountain @ Loudon Round 2

MountainTroll

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sissy Mountain Chickens
    • Loudon Corndogs
  2. 2. What's the best for funnel cakes?

3. 3. What's the best corndog?

About time for the fellers to settle it on the field.

Go Eagles!

I guess is was settled on the field. Llolollloloololl. Great coaching job Price and that wonderful coaching staff. Now your team sucks just like your coaching staff and your great fans. Where are you Troll ????? You got so much to say about us fish eating Catholics. Tell me me,where are you now???? Now you'll start losing kids now that the newnest of your school has worn off. Just like East Hamilton. I'm so happy for you all. A loss never came to such a deserving team. Edited by IrishTrickster

Not reason to miss me, Booger.  Now that our season is over, I can go back to bashin' you fish eaters.  I'll probably even make an appearance at the Leprechaun Tornado disaster area. 

@AlcoasPaintedBridge will even save me a seat for the festivities.smiley-cool05.gif

hope we make it that far Troll.......tuff week ahead....if we can make it to the ALMIGHTY i will bring Sardines for you to share with Booger.......Booger and Sardines......yep

Just got back in town. Congratulations to the Redskins.  They wuz a better team than my Eagles tonight.  Thought both teams played ther hearts out, but we couldn't stop #3, #10, and #21.  We knew what we needed to do going in, but we couldn't tackle those guys.  Credit to the big corndogs in the trenches.  Loudon's OL whipped Signals D.  Thought we were in position all night, but couldn't tackle those three.  I'd say Loudon should make it through to the Semi-final round. 

Nice facilities too.

Looks like I git to do some travelin' the next couple of weeks and watch some good football. drive.gif

Memo to coach price and signal mtn., yes you are a good team but don't have the gall to play up in the playoffs , you ain't that good !! Don't forget, Your state title came in 2a!! Of course with bill retiring, hopefully new coach will be a little smarter and stay within his means and get back to reality !!

1.jpg

Guess we could of been gittin' beat by the likes of Alcoa, CAK, or the southern catlicks (oops, we did :blink: ).  Lost to the northern catlicks in double overtime last year.  Got beat by the GreeneDevils twice, but so has a lot of 4a teams.

Oh yeah, a 2a Gold Ball is just as pretty as a 3a or 4a one.  baby.gif

I think our record over our first six years is purty darned good. :mrgreen:

1.jpg

Guess we could of been gittin' beat by the likes of Alcoa, CAK, or the southern catlicks (oops, we did :blink: ). Lost to the northern catlicks in double overtime last year. Got beat by the GreeneDevils twice, but so has a lot of 4a teams.

Oh yeah, a 2a Gold Ball is just as pretty as a 3a or 4a one. baby.gif

I think our record over our first six years is purty darned good. :mrgreen:

No reply for me Troll????? I'm heart broken. Let's hear you attack our religion again. Cause that never gets old. Okie Dokie Edited by IrishTrickster