Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Any news on Higgins? We need him in a bad way next week. He didn't look good leaving the field after the game.

Did I miss something? Is number 81 hurt too? How many passes have they thrown to Tee Higgins? It's hard to spread the field -when you had five passes thrown to you this year.. Number 14 must be really good in practice.. Because he sure gets a lot of passes thrown to him.. I heard that they had to take number 2to the hospital for chest x-rays.. Because that one pass was right on the number.. And he dropped it..

For those wondering about Cleveland's #3's headgear.

"The Guardian brings a soft-shell layer to the outside of the decades old hard-shell football helmets and reduces the impact the head takes in a hit up to 33%."

I heard so many dumba$$, redneck comments last night from an OR "fan". It was embarrassing. This rarely happens. Jack Daniels and high school football don't really mix.

For those wondering about Cleveland's #3's headgear.

"The Guardian brings a soft-shell layer to the outside of the decades old hard-shell football helmets and reduces the impact the head takes in a hit up to 33%."

I heard so many dumba$$, redneck comments last night from an OR "fan". It was embarrassing. This rarely happens. Jack Daniels and high school football don't really mix.

he had a concussion earlier in the season and has worn it ever since. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Good game both ways...never would have predicted the final score.

Once again, Cleveland's offense let the defense down. Great stat holding two good offenses to 10 points apiece in the playoffs until you realize your offense averaged scoring 8 in those two games. Three turnovers didn't help tonight either. Missing key players became more evident these last two games...

Frustrating year. Tough to see all those offensive weapons yet a consistent struggle to put points on the board. Really gratifying, though, to watch Crawford's defenses improve each season. Early on, they're labeled as weak and small...by playoff time, they're a force to be reckoned with. Good for them.

Thanks Oak Ridgers for a good game at a nice venue. Folks were nice and the players showed class and sportsmanship...I was amazed at the overall team size, my goodness!

Next time we're up there, could ya turn up the heat a bit though?

Good luck to Oak Ridge next week. Stay disciplined against that blasted wing-T and you'll get that W.

how's next seasons schedule looking chex?

how's next seasons schedule looking chex?

Foose is basically right. The whole schedule couldn't be crafted until the district structure was final.

What I know is from a reliable source. Said we open with Oak Ridge (don't know if home or away). Bradley week 3. Other potential non-district opponents include Hardin Valley, West, Signal Mountain, Baylor, East Hamilton, and Catholic. I'd say they'll firm it up over the next few weeks.

Foose is basically right. The whole schedule couldn't be crafted until the district structure was final.

What I know is from a reliable source. Said we open with Oak Ridge (don't know if home or away). Bradley week 3. Other potential non-district opponents include Hardin Valley, West, Signal Mountain, Baylor, East Hamilton, and Catholic. I'd say they'll firm it up over the next few weeks.

That'd be a good schedule. What do the mighty Blue Raiders look like next year? Possible top 10 team?

That's a brutal schedule