Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

Guest Termite

I never said we thumped y'all, and I said the point I was going to make with my comments quickly got made when I was kicked off here very quickly like y'all should be from public school playoffs for openly cheating. I'm sorry but you couldn't stop the run and Alcoa, assuming you make it to them, will run rough shod over you and your high priced coaches and players. By nerd.

Out of jail.........but evidently rehab or community service wasn't a condition of his release. :roflol:

sportsnerd

Go back and read your posts.  You may not "spread hate" but you definitely "dont respect" as you put it others.  Either you abide by the golden rule or you don't!  That is called a hypocrite....which is what you are.

You look down your nose at others just as posty says your players and coaches do.  He is correct is saying this because all of your post shows your personality.  Whether we agree with posty or not, you know exactly where he stands....and we take pride in raising our kids that way.  Unfortunately, your kids are raised to look down on ours.  We accept that, doesn't mean we gotta like it.  

sportsnerd

Go back and read your posts. You may not "spread hate" but you definitely "dont respect" as you put it others. Either you abide by the golden rule or you don't! That is called a hypocrite....which is what you are.

You look down your nose at others just as posty says your players and coaches do. He is correct is saying this because all of your post shows your personality. Whether we agree with posty or not, you know exactly where he stands....and we take pride in raising our kids that way. Unfortunately, your kids are raised to look down on ours. We accept that, doesn't mean we gotta like it.

Your first section is dead on. Edited by Jacketman89

Didn't intend to look down at others who deserve respect, and I have read my posts and don't find that. Thought I responded to posts from people who make generalized negative statements about CPA, its coaches and players, its fans, and its character. I started this thread about the game, and have not say anything negative about Westmoreland, its team, players, season or coaches, other than they could not stop the big play - which was true. Read my posts and you will see any negative comments are all in response to posters (not the school or team) who spread hateful and bigoted garbage. I even congratulated Westy on a good season, admitted I was wrong about picking Fairview over them, commented on enjoying a game I saw at Westy once and the people there, and congratulated them on a good running game and strategy at CPA.

Again, I challenge you to go back over this thread and show me where I have not respected anyone who deserved respect or where I have ever stated or implied I thought I, or my team, had any right to look down our nose at anyone. You are right - I don't respect those who post hateful comments, but that is not the same as not respecting a school, team, or its players, like other posters do.

So, back up your claim - I am waiting.

Edited by sportsnerd

This is becoming hilarious.

You read all of your posts and cant find anything.  OF COURSE YOU CANT!  You are reading your own post...duh!

I bet if Posty read his own post, he wouldn't find anything offensive either!  Hence, you see it your way and we see what you say/mean.  We say it our way and you critique it your way.  It is a no win situation for either....it is what it is...you are who you are, and we are who we are AND PROUD OF IT!  

Out of jail.........but evidently rehab or community service wasn't a condition of his release. :roflol:

Since he is now a felon, how often does he have to report to his probation officer? Can't go hunting anymore on Stinking Creek, can't be in possession of a gun, lost his democratic voting rights, a gov't worker so he is obligated to the govt., How many times have you seen someones mouth overload his ***? Hang in there Postie, we, Smith County, will stand up for you and help you make it thru your hard times!! By the way, Westie did do a good job this year. Glad your son made it thru the year without reinjuring his knee. I know you are proud of him.

Since he is now a felon, how often does he have to report to his probation officer? Can't go hunting anymore on Stinking Creek, can't be in possession of a gun, lost his democratic voting rights, a gov't worker so he is obligated to the govt., How many times have you seen someones mouth overload his ***? Hang in there Postie, we, Smith County, will stand up for you and help you make it thru your hard times!! By the way, Westie did do a good job this year. Glad your son made it thru the year without reinjuring his knee. I know you are proud of him.

Thanks Scooter! I feel the love all the way from Smith Co. Next seasons going to be a good one for Westmoreland. I'm already looking ahead but may take some time off here. I'm in the process of framing a house in the snow and it's not fun. I'm going to invite you and Termite up when I'm finished. Maybe even Antwan. I think y'all know where I was going with the hurting player thing but was kicked off before I could elaborate. Those CPA folks take that kind of cheating serious.

Guest Termite

Thanks Scooter! I feel the love all the way from Smith Co. Next seasons going to be a good one for Westmoreland. I'm already looking ahead but may take some time off here. I'm in the process of framing a house in the snow and it's not fun. I'm going to invite you and Termite up when I'm finished. Maybe even Antwan. I think y'all know where I was going with the hurting player thing but was kicked off before I could elaborate. Those CPA folks take that kind of cheating serious.

Looks like Whineytown gets their wish and play small ball.

This house your building......it wouldn't happen to have steel bars on the windows would it?  Give you that "at home" feel as you lay around in your orange jumpsuit pajamas.  

Or maybe this house framing is part of you community service??

Either way, glad that jr. licker had a good sr year.

Looks like Whineytown gets their wish and play small ball.

This house your building......it wouldn't happen to have steel bars on the windows would it? Give you that "at home" feel as you lay around in your orange jumpsuit pajamas.

Or maybe this house framing is part of you community service??

Either way, glad that jr. licker had a good sr year.

The old crossbar motel. It was a learning experience and I feel I have been transformed. I need to be a kinder gentler postman from now on. Next season I'm turning over a new leaf for a new classification. Jackson Co, Watertown, etc. Gives me as peaceful easy feeling to know they are our new district or region what ever they will call it. We have our leading rusher returning behind a line that will be tough to handle. Both tackles back. Guard returning, a huge center named Belcher stepping in for my son. Bailey Kirk at tailback that could have easily started this season. D has lots of experience returning as well. Future looks bright here in small ball. I've already addressed the team about it on Thursday. Just regret my son won't be able to play next season. I coached my son, Bradley and Michael Evans, and the QB Justice Graves for 3 years in Pee Wee ball so I'm going to miss this bunch a little more than most. Ita been a good run the past 3 or 4 years up here. I know we are going to keep it going. Coach Harris and Coach Graves have been doing a heck of a job and seem to keep getting better. Edited by Mr. Postman1