#6 Hickman County @ #2 Waverly Central

Wavotiger10

Hickman County coming off a 2-point upset win over #3 seeded Manassas (Congrats) Waverly Central coming off a very very surprising 51-point blowout over #7-Seeded Fairley. Waverly Central won the regular season game 41-20. That honestly means nothing since it was 20-20 going into the 4th. My prediction:

Hickman County 26

Waverly Central 40

I want to apologize to Hickman and say congrats on your upset!

• Upvote 1

Jacketman89... Any insight on why the Memphis teams were so overrated? Guess District 11 is not such a weak district after all. Keep up with us Jacketman....

I have no clue about Memphis teams, but District 11AA is still represented well. We just ran into a buzz saw in Westmoreland last night. They were a very solid football team on a payback mission from last year. We'll be watching you guys. May even ride down next week. Going to look around and pick a game to go see.

I have no clue about Memphis teams, but District 11AA is still represented well. We just ran into a buzz saw in Westmoreland last night. They were a very solid football team on a payback mission from last year. We'll be watching you guys. May even ride down next week. Going to look around and pick a game to go see.

Come to Milan vs Camden. They may let you play with the monkey!!!

Jacketman. Come on across the river to Camden-Milan game. Camdem plans on running that Brass Monkey all the way to the top of the tree this time. I think it will be a good game. You can always come see Waverly play if they win at Camden the next weekend. Milan has improved drastically since the season started. Even in a down year Milan is nobody to play with. Will be glad to have Milan at Camden next Friday.

I had never seen such a poorly coached team in my entire life. Their starting QB wouldn't had even started for Stewart or Houston County. Neither would any of their receivers. Drop after drop. I have no idea how they got 5 wins on their schedule.

Had I known what I do now about fairley I would not had risked catching the Flu that I now have :/