Centennial @ Hendersonville

Newcastle

Careful....dont forget last year when Blackman went to 10-1 District champ Ravenwood and scored nearly 50 on them in the first half....

Much respect for the Blaze as always want a middle TN school to win the Gold Ball .........

Can't compare RHS to last year , they are for real and will give any team fits on both sides of the ball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Just like how Blackman was gonna smoke Indy and had to hold on for dear life beating the 4th place 11aaa team

2. You have more problems to worry bout then RHS ie Oakland and Maryville

This guy is one man he does not represent all Oakland and Blackman fans. We play one game at a time. Right now all we're concerned with is week 13! Besides that anyone overlooking Ravenwood would be a FOOL!!!

Thought CHS would win but in a high scoring game - all the talk bout Oakland vs Blackman and out east Maryville ...... BUT I'm telling you flying under the rader is Ravenwood and they are scary good on offense and in a defense playing like the. 85 Bears

Agree.  Don't see Centennial being able to win at Ravenwood.  Rwood D has been outstanding all year and they seem to have turned it up a notch offensively.

Edited by BT Mafia

Must not be many solid defenses around. In the last 27 games 3 teams held us to under 25 points. Back to back 4,000 yd rushing seasons along with 5,000 yds total offense both years. How many teams did that? A state finals appearance along with a district title and 21 wins in the 2 years. In fact 2 finals appearances and a semi in the last 5 years. I always thought the goal was to win games.

However a good defense will stop a team that doesn't block every time regardless of the offense they run.