Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any1 with a head on there shoulders and watched this game knows hampton just decided they didn't want it bad enough. Our skill players are more than good enough to put plenty of points on the board but we just didn't have the heart to fight back. We made some dumb mistakes that shifted the momentum graces way and that's all it took........ REGARDLESS I HOPE ONE DAY THE TSSAA GETS THEIR HEADS OUT OF THER BUTT and PUTS PRIVATES WERE THEY BELONG!!!! Cause we all know we ain't fancy enough for heated seats, luxury locker rooms and a BIDET TO WASH THEIR CRACKS!!!!

Well, I haven't posted in probably 2 years. Gotta say how proud I am of the Rams beating Hampton 54-27. Was a great game, especially the first half as neither team could stop each other. Coach McKamey definitely made some adjustments at half as our defense stepped it up the 2nd half and on offense.....the Ram Train could not be stopped. Finally beat the Dawgs after many attempts. My son....who played football with Raven, never got to see the victory playing Hampton but glad it's finally happened. Coach McKamey has now officially beaten every team that has beaten him. Great job Rams......Oneida, here we come.

Any1 with a head on there shoulders and watched this game knows hampton just decided they didn't want it bad enough. Our skill players are more than good enough to put plenty of points on the board but we just didn't have the heart to fight back. We made some dumb mistakes that shifted the momentum graces way and that's all it took........ REGARDLESS I HOPE ONE DAY THE TSSAA GETS THEIR HEADS OUT OF THER BUTT and PUTS PRIVATES WERE THEY BELONG!!!! Cause we all know we ain't fancy enough for heated seats, luxury locker rooms and a BIDET TO WASH THEIR CRACKS!!!!

Wow you're taking your 1st loss to Grace pretty hard.

Wow you're taking your 1st loss to Grace pretty hard.

It has nothing to do with the game or loss, it's actually referring to some comments made frim players and other ppl. Every1 loses at some point in life, it's part of it..... Then again it doesn't take alot of common sense regardless of what team or where u come from that programs in football DO NOT build up with talent as quick as private schools do without some sort of extra insensitives along the way...... a program that's only been in football less than 10 years th at came as far as they've became in like wat 8 years is pretty remarkable to say the least especially u know legally.... like u said it's our first loss to grace, no big deal, neither team would've won state anyways. GOLD BALL IS THE PRIZE ISN'T IT? Edited by BDF36