Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

Pride, was good to see you and meet that boy...Thanks for the compliments and that ugly sweater vest Haha!

That is the ugliest one I could find! Glad you found the humor in that, but I knew you would. Class act.

I posted a picture of 7 during his postgame interview on his twitter. Kid had tears in his eyes and still said yes to the interview. He's a good boy, wish I could've introduced my son to him too. He heard about him the whole way home.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes yes. However HHS has scheduled Oneida the last 2 years and competed with them. CHS however has scheduled for the gate $. Avery, Happy Valley, Johnson County are all larger schools and bring good crowds. But, I can't recall CHS beating a team that finished with a winning record or winning a game "their not supposed to" since the killer B's and coach Lunsford left in '04

Yes yes yes. However HHS has scheduled Oneida the last 2 years and competed with them. CHS however has scheduled for the gate $. Avery, Happy Valley, Johnson County are all larger schools and bring good crowds. But, I can't recall CHS beating a team that finished with a winning record or winning a game "their not supposed to" since the killer B's and coach Lunsford left in '04

I took OHS in considerstion,they are to Hampton as Hampton is to Cloudland.You know what im getting at,its hard to gauge how good you when you are playing teams that really cant compete with you.I know it can be expensive for travel unless the coach is content with just making the playoffs.I know you fans and that dog wont hunt! Edited by orngnblk

I took OHS in considerstion,they are to Hampton as Hampton is to Cloudland.You know what im getting at,its hard to gauge how good you when you are playing teams that really cant compete with you.I know it can be expensive for travel unless the coach is content with just making the playoffs.I know you fans and that dog wont hunt!

Yea, I feel you. They get up for that game same as we do for them. Hard to type, but I know where you're coming from. Please don't mention "coach" again. That's a very sore subject. This staff has taken the most athletic, most talented and most highly touted team(this years jr's & sr's)we have had in 12 years and turned them into the most overrated, most underachieving team in the state of Tennessee the last 2 seasons

Yes, overrated and underachieving. Ranked #3 in the state last year but lose Dist. Title game and 1st playoff game after going 9-0

This year ranked #2 with same results and add another loss to NG who did not finish above .500

Yea, I feel you. They get up for that game same as we do for them. Hard to type, but I know where you're coming from. Please don't mention "coach" again. That's a very sore subject. This staff has taken the most athletic, most talented and most highly touted team(this years jr's & sr's)we have had in 12 years and turned them into the most overrated, most underachieving team in the state of Tennessee the last 2 seasons

Yes, overrated and underachieving. Ranked #3 in the state last year but lose Dist. Title game and 1st playoff game after going 9-0

This year ranked #2 with same results and add another loss to NG who did not finish above .500

I got you.Good luck!