RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

True or not, it is a great honor to play at the next level and many that deserve it do not get the opportunity. To get your school paid for and play the sport you love is truly a great thing. So I wish them all the best, when the time comes.

I wonder how many "recruits" we would've had in years past if we had a better geographic location. Not many scouts take the time to come to BFE. Somebody mentioned Tiny Richardson earlier, would he have had the same success had he stayed at MtP? Or would he be working at Shell selling crack rock? 

I wonder how many "recruits" we would've had in years past if we had a better geographic location. Not many scouts take the time to come to BFE. Somebody mentioned Tiny Richardson earlier, would he have had the same success had he stayed at MtP? Or would he be working at Shell selling crack rock? 

I know WC has had a few players over the years that I thought could have played D1 that never got the attention that some do, but I don't know why 1A talent is overlooked sometimes, at some schools!

Talking about potential personal fouls in WC vs NCS game!!!

wildcat89, said: Is he not the one that everybody from ncs was complaining about getting bullied?

NCSdad1962 said: Yep - somebody told him not to take that crap ;) .

Wildcat89 said the one that retaliates gets the glad everytime!

NCS dad1962 said. Exactly, it was pretty fun to watch him handle a kid weighing twice as much as him.

I say that you should not complain and brag about the same event.

Does that violate some gtripledip rule? You sure are trying to stir up trouble. You would think the thumping you took a few Fridays back would have calmed you down a little. Now go back to the CAs thread and hope for a miracle Friday night.

I don't know why that last one posted but, my son graduated a few years back at ncs and he played football back when they weren't as good... Actually when coach Lansdale was the head coach there, who is now over at Columbia Academy... But that's a whole different story I don't want to get started on.

Just thought I'd express my two cents and say that these Nc boys are the real deal. I've been watching them over the years, progress farther and farther into the playoffs. And this team seams to have it all together. I respect coach Rice 100% and his program he has put together down there. But I hope that he is preparing them for the biggest and fastest team that they have faced all year. #35 is a beast of a football player and when he gets behind #50 he is almost unstoppable. They also need to be triple teaming the nose gaurd, I'm just guessing but I think he is the D1 freshmen that everyone's talking about.

These are both Great teams and also great programs! WC has their strengths and weaknesses just as NCS does. This will be a great game! I hope that this game is won in the trenches. But I think that the depth chart will win this one.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why that last one posted but, my son graduated a few years back at ncs and he played football back when they weren't as good... Actually when coach Lansdale was the head coach there, who is now over at Columbia Academy... But that's a whole different story I don't want to get started on.

Just thought I'd express my two cents and say that these Nc boys are the real deal. I've been watching them over the years, progress farther and farther into the playoffs. And this team seams to have it all together. I respect coach Rice 100% and his program he has put together down there. But I hope that he is preparing them for the biggest and fastest team that they have faced all year. #35 is a beast of a football player and when he gets behind #50 he is almost unstoppable. They also need to be triple teaming the nose gaurd, I'm just guessing but I think he is the D1 freshmen that everyone's talking about.

These are both Great teams and also great programs! WC has their strengths and weaknesses just as NCS does. This will be a great game! I hope that this game is won in the trenches. But I think that the depth chart will win this one.

I apologize for earlier, welcome to our discussion! I hope they run every play Friday night behind #50!

Welcome aboard the T. These wildcat fans will ride you a little but it's all in fun. They're a class bunch. Hoping for a good game but I'll keep up with it from my warm recliner. Edited by sum1uno

No he would not, but the NCAA can't recruit at every school so they have the privates gather them all together so they can see them all by only attending privates games.

This is a poor argument. Scouts are paid to find the best talent. If you have true big time D1 potential, they will find it. Those type players are few and far between.  Alex has his ride at Ole Miss and Daniel is a four star recruit. They're a different animal. I'm not talking about the kids who may get to walk on or get a little scholarship money at a small school, which we have a few. Those kids have to do everything possible in hopes they will get considered.

Scouts get fired for not finding talent like Tiny Richardson.

This is a poor argument. Scouts are paid to find the best talent. If you have true big time D1 potential, they will find it. Those type players are few and far between. Alex has his ride at Ole Miss and Daniel is a four star recruit. They're a different animal. I'm not talking about the kids who may get to walk on or get a little scholarship money at a small school, which we have a few. Those kids have to do everything possible in hopes they will get considered.

Scouts get fired for not finding talent like Tiny Richardson.

Ok I'm confused, are you talking about the Ensworth scouts or the ut scouts?

Does that violate some gtripledip rule? You sure are trying to stir up trouble. You would think the thumping you took a few Fridays back would have calmed you down a little. Now go back to the CAs thread and hope for a miracle Friday night.

Not stirring up anything. You brought it up. Just reposting what you stated and you mention our team. I stated my opnion. I can't disagree that NCS gave us a "thumping". Also No miracle needed for Friday night, CA north just needs to perform on Friday night. Go Cougars!