CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

First I didn't call out mr. Love day, that's definately not who I thought u were pretending to be. I still stand by my post u are damaging your kid. Unfortunate all the games count, they counted a few years ago when they beat us, and they counted this year when we beat them. Sorry.

Being the man I am I except your apology... The Price brothers need my son worse than we need them. I will take him back to AC in a heartbeat. Im very disappointed in there tactics not just coaching there off the field super star junk. They are all about self promotion dont really care about Campbell County. Just like in High school they will dump CC in a heart beat.

Wherever he decides he wants to go. I'm not gonna make him go anywhere he don't want to go. Both schools have pros and cons in my opinion. I have friends associated with both. I hadn't talked to my source from AC but I know CC contacted Gillum about playing next year and he said no. Which AC might have a different story.

Wherever he decides he wants to go. I'm not gonna make him go anywhere he don't want to go. Both schools have pros and cons in my opinion. I have friends associated with both. I hadn't talked to my source from AC but I know CC contacted Gillum about playing next year and he said no. Which AC might have a different story.

Well I hope he chooses to go and you bring him to AC.

I'll be at Joe's show tomorrow night and I'll just ask him about AC. He says we got DB and maybe Cleveland, if we lose AC we may have to find 4 more teams. And can't get Maryville next year their schedule is full. Anybody want to take on a bunch little ole Wildcats?

Edited by bounder

Anyone who says AC didn't try to play CC the next two years is unequivocally prevaricating.

I don't know those last two words meaning, but I heard it straight from the horses mouth last night that both teams have week 10 open and AC has turned down 3 request to play. CC even offered to come down there the first time. So there you have it, oh and the horse? Coach Price. I asked him on my way in the bball game last night. So, say all u want but don't blame CC or OR. They both have tried several times to get a game. I guess they'll play Lynn camp and Gap. Lol.

Dang, I hope your info is wrong ORK! But I will admit that it's easier to understand why our coaches might not want to play OR along with Fulton and Catholic for the next two years! On the other hand, we did want to play CC.

Well CC can pick up Fulton, Catholic or Alcoa I know they are needing to fill their schedule...  As for OR  I wish AC would keep playing OR. With Fulton, Catholic and OR that will be 3 huge games. I really dont care if we play CC again. Its not a big lost we have one big rival game (Clinton) I hope we can Pick up OR in the future. Maybe we can scrimmage CC before the season starts..They would be a decent team to scrimmage.

Edited by Space3