Henry County hosts Millington- Round 2

MSURacer

If it aint in the 38116 yo Black and Gold faker than a Wooden Nickle... Point blank period, Henry Co. will likely beat you guys in the second half as they actually have a QB that can throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield, UNLIKE Lawrence Co... As good as your QB is, to you, he's not all the way healthy, so you say. With that being the case, Henry Co will likely be one TD better, why??? Because Millington is NOT as good as you think... I hope you guys enjoy those moth balls and are ready for Basketball Season...

SEC1rules and the rest of Patriot Nation, I look forward to yall re-match against Ridgeway... I hope you enjoy Memphis Next Weekend   B)

If it aint in the 38116 yo Black and Gold faker than a Wooden Nickle... Point blank period, Henry Co. will likely beat you guys in the second half as they actually have a QB that can throw the ball more than 15 yards downfield, UNLIKE Lawrence Co... As good as your QB is, to you, he's not all the way healthy, so you say. With that being the case, Henry Co will likely be one TD better, why??? Because Millington is NOT as good as you think... I hope you guys enjoy those moth balls and are ready for Basketball Season...

SEC1rules and the rest of Patriot Nation, I look forward to yall re-match against Ridgeway... I hope you enjoy Memphis Next Weekend   B)

As usual you make me laugh. You know as well as I do who is the true BLACK and GOLD. Millington is always the team you want to play and beat however , I think the last time we met when it counted you got your butts handed to you. All in fun still love you senator even when you have no clue.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no fear Henryland....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now for the score that all of Henryland has been awaiting.......HC 37 - Millington 17.......I AM THE SMARTEST YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!! 

You sound as cocky as the Senator from Whitehaven.

Unfortunately Dou has been under the weather this fall and hasn't been able to make many of the road games this year. He is a huge supporter and bleeds black and gold. If he could be there he would. That's for sure.  I have always heard about the GREAT atmosphere at Henry County and I am eager to get to experience it first hand. Should be an extremely cold night for football. Reminds me of the playoff game in 2007 in 2nd round vs White Station. It was so cold that the lens of the camera froze over. Thank goodness for the pot of hot chocolate we had in the press box. It was a true life saver. As I said in an earlier post, Our Trojans are going to have to play mistake free football and cause a mistake or two from Henry County in order to get the win. Otherwise, I see It as a 24-13 win for the Home team. Hope I am wrong. If we had our starting RB, Henry County would be in real trouble. He adds a dimension to our team that we truly miss. 

Go Trojans!

I will be back, wish I could come to this one. Is the game going to be streamed on radio?

Morning FAN. Try to get here early for some visiting.We will be there very early after noon cooking. If you know Dou, bring him too--I remember him from Murphy Fair's Chat room and the year you guys won Murphy's money.The gumbo usually goes pretty fast (It"s actually shrimp creole) come as early as you can.

GO BIG RED 

Thanks for the invite. My wife and I love Paris and wish we could make it not feasible this time. I remember you as well hope all is good.