Henry County hosts Millington- Round 2

MSURacer

Ok, where is the smartest person we all know with his prediction? Yanker, what do you think?

Have no fear Henryland....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now for the score that all of Henryland has been awaiting.......HC 37 - Millington 17.......I AM THE SMARTEST YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can promise you we won't be bring ten buses. We were scratching loose change to get the two buses to bring the whole team.

Now on to the important stuff. Who was it that was having the Gumbo at their tailgate?

Morning FAN. Try to get here early for some visiting.We will be there very early after noon cooking. If you know Dou, bring him too--I remember him from Murphy Fair's Chat room and the year you guys won Murphy's money.The gumbo usually goes pretty fast (It"s actually shrimp creole) come as early as you can.

GO BIG RED 

Have no fear Henryland....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now for the score that all of Henryland has been awaiting.......HC 37 - Millington 17.......I AM THE SMARTEST YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!! 

I'm cooking today, Yanker, so I don't have time to fret pregame . Your prediction comforts me!! Making shrimp creole tonight.Planned. to have some peach ice cream for dessert but fear it'll be a little chilly for that. Hope you have a nice day!

GO BIG RED

I'm cooking today, Yanker, so I don't have time to fret pregame . Your prediction comforts me!! Making shrimp creole tonight.Planned. to have some peach ice cream for dessert but fear it'll be a little chilly for that. Hope you have a nice day!

GO BIG RED

GO BIG RED

Thank you my "olderringly luciferly" of a friend!!!!! The creole sounds good!!!!!  This YANKER would enjoy!!!!

GO BIG RED

I was thinking a peppermint sherbet might be refreshing.

• Upvote 1

Morning FAN. Try to get here early for some visiting.We will be there very early after noon cooking. If you know Dou, bring him too--I remember him from Murphy Fair's Chat room and the year you guys won Murphy's money.The gumbo usually goes pretty fast (It"s actually shrimp creole) come as early as you can.

GO BIG RED 

Unfortunately Dou has been under the weather this fall and hasn't been able to make many of the road games this year. He is a huge supporter and bleeds black and gold. If he could be there he would. That's for sure.  I have always heard about the GREAT atmosphere at Henry County and I am eager to get to experience it first hand. Should be an extremely cold night for football. Reminds me of the playoff game in 2007 in 2nd round vs White Station. It was so cold that the lens of the camera froze over. Thank goodness for the pot of hot chocolate we had in the press box. It was a true life saver. As I said in an earlier post, Our Trojans are going to have to play mistake free football and cause a mistake or two from Henry County in order to get the win. Otherwise, I see It as a 24-13 win for the Home team. Hope I am wrong. If we had our starting RB, Henry County would be in real trouble. He adds a dimension to our team that we truly miss. 

Go Trojans!

Unfortunately Dou has been under the weather this fall and hasn't been able to make many of the road games this year. He is a huge supporter and bleeds black and gold. If he could be there he would. That's for sure.  I have always heard about the GREAT atmosphere at Henry County and I am eager to get to experience it first hand. Should be an extremely cold night for football. Reminds me of the playoff game in 2007 in 2nd round vs White Station. It was so cold that the lens of the camera froze over. Thank goodness for the pot of hot chocolate we had in the press box. It was a true life saver. As I said in an earlier post, Our Trojans are going to have to play mistake free football and cause a mistake or two from Henry County in order to get the win. Otherwise, I see It as a 24-13 win for the Home team. Hope I am wrong. If we had our starting RB, Henry County would be in real trouble. He adds a dimension to our team that we truly miss. 

Go Trojans!

Will you be in the pressbox  Rob? If so,I   think it is heated ( I know it has AC ) Also they often have a hospitality table.Hope all from Millington have a safe trip.

GO BIG RED

Henry Co 42-0   HC offense and defense are perfect mismatches for millingtons style of play in all phases

i had millington in the upset last week, but its not to be this week...i fully expect henry co to do to the trojans what liberty did a few weeks ago...

best of luck big red and well talk tomorrow about ridgeway

olddevil   Chris Glover has my number...i need to speak to you about some of ur all stars coming to jackson on december 12...give me a call please when you can

Henry Co 42-0   HC offense and defense are perfect mismatches for millingtons style of play in all phases

i had millington in the upset last week, but its not to be this week...i fully expect henry co to do to the trojans what liberty did a few weeks ago...

best of luck big red and well talk tomorrow about ridgeway

olddevil   Chris Glover has my number...i need to speak to you about some of ur all stars coming to jackson on december 12...give me a call please when you can

dhstennis- Your analysis is flawed. The Millington team that faced Liberty is not the same team that will play Henry County tonight. We have  our starting qb, though not 100%, our starting middle line backer who is a d-1 prospect, and our 2nd team RB all back. They all three did not play vs Liberty. With those three, I feel as though we keep the game close and likely beat you guess. Seems crazy since the final was 63-10, but trust me it's accurate. Henry County may very well win and win by more than 10 points but it will not be a 42 point blow out. I think it feels more like a 24-13 type game unless Henry County turns it over a time or two. If they do that then MCHS will have a shot to get another close win much like last week. Go Trojans!