Henry County hosts Millington- Round 2

MSURacer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched highlights from both teams from last Friday night and I believe HC will be able to pull this one out. I am going 23 - 10 HC.

We'll see what the Yanker has to say about it on Thursday. If the good ole Yanker was posting during the week, then this thread wouldn't have gone dead! And Red Warrior seems to have disappeared...these were people who kept it interesting and lively on here. But we are one day closer to some great football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

We'll see what the Yanker has to say about it on Thursday. If the good ole Yanker was posting during the week, then this thread wouldn't have gone dead! And Red Warrior seems to have disappeared...these were people who kept it interesting and lively on here. But we are one day closer to some great football!!!

Go Big RED!!!

What happened to Red Warrior, Drew? I haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

I really wish I could make this trip. I have spent a lot of time in Henry County and know you guys are passionate about your team. Trojan fans that can go should there are great places to stay and eat in Paris. Henry County has a great tradition of great football and fans. Should be awesome. Can you guys give some ideas to us Millington folks on places to stay and eat?

Millington did NOT let it be known that they got their main QB back.... Very sly and shrewd of the Trojan fans on CoachT... LOL...

With them not having Freshmen at those primary ball handling positions they should be a tough out for Henry Co.

Thing is I don't think they are better than Ridgeway but you Patriots will soon find out.

Henry Co. should win a close, low scoring game up there in Paris.

]

Edited by dou

He looks impressive. Patriot fans, the Millington QB is a 3rd year starting JUNIOR. You just read that correctly. He's not only tough as nails ... he's smart and he's poised. He's as good, if not better then Ridgeway's QB. I don't think he gets rattled.

This changes things.

KWC, You are always fair unlike the Senator.

I would stay at the Quality Inn in Paris or go 15 miles past it to Paris Landing State Park Inn. Many choices for eats. It all depends on what you want. Fresh Market Restaurant is about a half mile past the Quality Inn on the right. If you are looking for Chinese, try Hong Kong Restaurant next to Mc Donalds. Good Mexican is El Vallarta about a 1/2 mile past Hong Kong. If you don't want to go to a restaurant, just walk up to any tailgate at the stadium. I can assure you, you will not be turned away. Enjoy your stay & GO BIG RED!!!