RD 2 Trousdale County at MTCS

yjacket

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Titan, we appreciate it. Have had some people ask me if the game is gonna be televised live on the NFHS channel and I don't have a answer for that one, sorry.

In the past MTCS has broadcast their games on NFHS. But just a fair warning if they have the same commentator they used to have it's pretty brutal to listen to. Video quality is usually great though!

Well..last week was par for the course this season..a couple more key injuries. Hopefully #40 will be able to go. I know he's a hardnosed kid and will go if he can. Coach C gets the most out of his kids, so I'm confident in his game plan. Loved the physical nature of the game last week..got our kids fired up. I look for them to keep that fire lit. I hear MTCS likes to spread em out and toss the ball around the yard quite a bit. All I'll say is..their receivers better keep their heads on a swivel..cause we likes to hit!

Has anybody figured out the adress too the stadium

MTCS welcomes TC Football to the 'boro. If you use the address 100 E. MTCS Road Google and Mapquest will lead you to the school campus. The field is to the left behind the church building. We have a pretty good concession stand. Visitor side bleachers are not the best but better than they were a few years ago.

Plenty of good restaurants in the area as well.

Safe travels.

MTCS welcomes TC Football to the 'boro. If you use the address 100 E. MTCS Road Google and Mapquest will lead you to the school campus. The field is to the left behind the church building. We have a pretty good concession stand. Visitor side bleachers are not the best but better than they were a few years ago.

Plenty of good restaurants in the area as well.

Safe travels.

What is the seating capacity at MTCS.  We Jacket fans travel really well.  Need to know how early to get there in order to have a seat. 

Well..last week was par for the course this season..a couple more key injuries. Hopefully #40 will be able to go. I know he's a hardnosed kid and will go if he can. Coach C gets the most out of his kids, so I'm confident in his game plan. Loved the physical nature of the game last week..got our kids fired up. I look for them to keep that fire lit. I hear MTCS likes to spread em out and toss the ball around the yard quite a bit. All I'll say is..their receivers better keep their heads on a swivel..cause we likes to hit!

I agree 100% TC. Whitwell must have got off the bus and made them mad about something, pads were popping early and often. I was glad to see it also. I believe you may be rite, I too think it continues, it's the playoffs and all our boys know is to go after the prize (gold ball) with all they have in them, leave it all on the field mentality. GO JACKETS!!!