Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

Yall have to play @ Camden and @ Milan weeks 1 and 3 (@ Collinwood week 2). I think yall likely split those 2 with CC n Milan but could def see yall getting beat esp being at those teams house.

Maybe Camden will beat us but if they do it'll be because we got a bye week before our 10 games and Camden will already be playing in spotlight and over jitters, it'll be a great game either way.  No offense to BigPurple, but I think we got Milans number this year, I think we got more weapons than the bulldogs do they will see for themsselves when we play or Purple going to make me eat a lot of crow over that statement.

Maybe Camden will beat us but if they do it'll be because we got a bye week before our 10 games and Camden will already be playing in spotlight and over jitters, it'll be a great game either way. No offense to BigPurple, but I think we got Milans number this year, I think we got more weapons than the bulldogs do they will see for themsselves when we play or Purple going to make me eat a lot of crow over that statement.

Unless you add a lot to what you had last year.... Milan gonna spank that tail!!!

When I left the scrimmage, Huntingdon was up 6 or 7 TDs to 1. Obion co may have scored one before I got there. Mustang backs looked like they may have gained a step. Some of the big boys where sucking wind. I know that it's hot and very early, but they knew it was coming.