Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

When I was in 8th grade at Milan my middle school team went 1-6. When we were seniors we went 13-2 and won the state championship. Just sayin'....

there is solid logic why, recruiting. ...but we have now beat Mulan 5 years in a row. I suspect it will translate to hhs victories 3 out 4 next games... Stampede coming better put those dogs in the house. .. Edited by stangfan89

there is solid logic why, recruiting. ...but we have now beat Mulan 5 years in a row. I suspect it will translate to hhs victories 3 out 4 next games... Stampede coming better put those dogs in the house. ..

Just the opposite. We lost the best player off of my middle school team to USJ. Tripp Tucker coach Tucker's grandson. He won Mr. Football in '98 and set the state rushing record at the time (has been broken since then). But imagine how good we would have been with him.

Just the opposite. We lost the best player off of my middle school team to USJ. Tripp Tucker coach Tucker's grandson. He won Mr. Football in '98 and set the state rushing record at the time (has been broken since then). But imagine how good we would have been with him.

A Huntingdon player broke that rushing record

thought the mustangs looked impressive tonight! sat on lexingtons side durring scrimage and they are not in shape. players throwing up on the sidelines and when tisdale ran dylan johnson down to keep him out of the endzone ,he was gassed. had to come out of the game. asked to come out of the game! mustangs won all three scrims, but i know this was just a scrim.two weeks to get ready for camden and we'll see.what game you going to next friday night? trenton v. milan sounds good to me.