Huntingdon Mustangs 2015

stangfan89

unlike dresden. we don't rely on luck.

LOL...your kid isn't named Luck, it is Pearson. Who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to come through your program. Get off the computer Horse and go powerwash your trailer. Winter season is coming on and it needs a cleaning. 

Edited by TheReaper

LOL...your kid isn't named Luck, it is Pearson. Who has the potential to be one of the greatest players to come through your program. Get off the computer Horse and go powerwash your trailer. Winter season is coming on and it needs a cleaning.

when you grow up and get a job someday. Come on over and look at my "trailer"and i'll hire you wash it.

when you grow up and get a job someday. Come on over and look at my "trailer"and i'll hire you wash it.

The proper way to finish your sentence should have been "i'll hire you TO wash it". You must get better at putting in the connectors little man. 

What is up with you and your sister StangFan89? Did you guys actually go to school over there???

The proper way to finish your sentence should have been "i'll hire you TO wash it". You must get better at putting in the connectors little man.

What is up with you and your sister StangFan89? Did you guys actually go to school over there???

your somebody's secretary.your use to taking dictation and filling in the connectors.you should stick to proper sentences and leave the football talk to the men folks

Alot of special team players on this years team and they all will back next season. 

Lineman core is so strong for a single A team and the playing time all the younger guys get is only helping them if one of them had to come in. 

MVP on the middle school team maybe in starting in the backfield come his soph year.  Him and #44 will be a heck of a 1,2 punch. 

Man Mustangs football really reloads each yr. 

I enjoy good Huntingdon football as much anybody.But say they reload every year is crazy.They lost in the first round the last two years. And they have not played anybody this year. High school football as whole is way down compared to what it used to be.You may hiave one or two at the most in region that are good teams. The rest are not even decent their awlful. The top two teams want know how good they are till third round.If they make it that far.I do think Huntingdon does have good chance to make deep run.But going to have see how they react when they face a team that hits back.And they haven't face that team yet. Before you know if this team is as good as we want them to be.But I do think Huntingdon is a better team than a couple of the teams in the so called toughest region in 1a

Edited by horse