Blackman, Oakland football to be part of 2015 football classic at Floyd

Knoxvillefootball01 thanks for saying that. I think everyone is tired of hearing the same stuff from these guys. No matter what thread they have to throw a jab and make sure we know their out there. This thread is one too congratulate 7 AAA for stepping up and representing Tn. Football. U know Blackman stepped up and went down to Hoover when they didn't have too. People from around there (Alabama) were on that thread trying to tell the Blaze how to beat Hoover. I kinda think that was because the Hoover faithful were similar to the Maryville fans cocky with no humility anymore! Well I believe Carma (sp?) is real and when u think there is no one out there bigger than u it will smack u right in the mouth! Every hs football fan in Tennessee respects GQ and the Rebels! Some of us think they should go out and play some big dogs every now and then, but we do know they have a great program to be very proud of! I'm not going to talk down to anybody but show some respect to those who are trying to represent our great state! Go 7 AAA!!!!

AlcoasPaintedBridge is a fan of... wait for it...   ALCOA!

I am looking forward to the second year of this if it comes to be. Would be great for Maryville to get a shot at it so they can show the country that Tn does have a superior program like a Hoover or Byrnes.

As to how Blackman/Oakland do next year, it depends on who and how many they lose to graduation this year.

Maryville won't leave their backyard to play this type of game. Was it not a couple years ago Ensworth tried to do a Home and Home and they said no?

Maryville won't leave their backyard to play this type of game. Was it not a couple years ago Ensworth tried to do a Home and Home and they said no?

GB ...Mairvul and Alcoee did tha saim thang Oakland and Blackman ere doin'....Hostin' a urlee seesun dubble header inn thair hometown....Enswerth didun't wanna come.....Unless Mairvul and Alcoee wint two Endswerth   :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

No points for second place, boys.

- Iceman

VERY true but as a fan of a school who wins at a high level wouldn't ya want to see a game from your own guys like this, I know I would. Or is it fun to watch guaranteed wins each week (D1AA type games) at least every now and then schedule an SEC Game. Got to respect a coach who accepts a challenge. Hard to respect a coach who schedules wins only.