3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that actually might help their play calling.JK

Hmmmm - don't recall the play calling being an issue this past year. The year before, yes, but he left before this year. Play calling good enough to beat Upperman and DC this year and bad enough to get beat by CC. I can't figure it out either.

Hmmmm - don't recall the play calling being an issue this past year. The year before, yes, but he left before this year. Play calling good enough to beat Upperman and DC this year and bad enough to get beat by CC. I can't figure it out either.

I was Just Kidding. I do still think over all numbers, Line, and team speed. Will be down for Smith Co when compared to good teams of the past. New qb will hurt a little till he gets up to speed. I can see them getting that 4th possibly 3rd playoff spot. I just don't see them as a real threat to win the region this season.

I was Just Kidding. I do still think over all numbers, Line, and team speed. Will be down for Smith Co when compared to good teams of the past. New qb will hurt a little till he gets up to speed. I can see them getting that 4th possibly 3rd playoff spot. I just don't see them as a real threat to win the region this season.

Line will be the albatross at this point. I can see a couple FB's, that started at some point last year,  playing guard and possibly another starter from last year  in the line. I am totally honest, I don't know what SC will have next year. I do expect then to be noticable better though.

I think Smith,York,Dekalb, and UH will all be improved, they were all young. I think UHS had the least exp team of those 4 teams after losing 21 seniors, OL Senior Withers missing the first 5 games. Plus the 6'3 Staton Twins and 350lb big Frank sitting out a year. 25 players lost is a lot for any 3a team. I think the growing pain they went through will pay off next season. Good news is I hear the Staton twins and big Frank are back. Should put them up to about 45 jr and sr's.