3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess a many times as needed since I started this thread. With Smith Co and YI playing them, will b e mentioned again at least the weeks they play them.

Why start a thread about a region then talk about teams out of the region. Someone In the region may play Alcoa next year too if they make it deep enough in the playoffs. Do we need to add them in here too. That's my argument. If it's a region thread no matter who starts it keep it about the region. The weeks we play them I'm sure there will be a thread. No disrespect intended just putting that out there.

Edited by YAIDAD

Why start a thread about a region then talk about teams out of the region. Someone In the region may play Alcoa next year too if they make it deep enough in the playoffs. Do we need to add them in here too. That's my argument. If it's a region thread no matter who starts it keep it about the region. The weeks we play them I'm sure there will be a thread. No disrespect intended just putting that out there.

Alcoa is not a team several teams in this district play in the regular season. Put anything you want to talk about in here, its fine....if you don't like what someone else puts, don't comment. Its an easy process. 2014 LA was hated much like 2013 UH was the year before, I guess it goes with being the top team. Rest assured, if YI dominates the district in 2015, which they could do, that hate will be projected onto them. Its just the way it works for folks in these threads.

Alcoa is not a team several teams in this district play in the regular season. Put anything you want to talk about in here, its fine....if you don't like what someone else puts, don't comment. Its an easy process. 2014 LA was hated much like 2013 UH was the year before, I guess it goes with being the top team. Rest assured, if YI dominates the district in 2015, which they could do, that hate will be projected onto them. Its just the way it works for folks in these threads.

Two teams out of 7 has them on the schedule. I understand you love to talk LA and UH. That's fine but dot take offense when someone makes a post about keeping it about the region.

Sequachie and Grundy with both be heading into new region with new coaches. Dekalb will have a decent team lead by a great qb being recruited by Vanderbuilt. Upperman has 66 of 74 players back and should push 90 players in 2015 and be the favorite. York Inst was very young in 20144 and should push Upperman for the top spot in region. Smith County is a traditional power but going through hard times as of now but could jump back in the mix. I think Seq,Smith and Grundy will fight it out for the 4th playoff spot behind Upperman, York, and Dekalb.

Ladies......ladies, I was just stirring up the pot. I'm not asking for order of finish, but what 4 teams do you see representing region 4 3a in the playoffs next season? I feel pretty confident in guessing DC, YI, and UHS will be 3 of the 4. I believe it will be a very tight and contested race for the 4th spot, and possibly for the 3rd one too. I'm not really sure who the 4th spot will go to. One would also think Smith County will bounce back from last season, but who knows. I believe Coach Dickerson's seat will be pretty hot this upcoming season. Another year like the last one, and he might not see a year 4. I don't know much about either Grundy or Sequatchie County. We all know both teams will be breaking in new coach's though. I'm interested in seeing how all that plays out, and what type of system both respective schools will run. We need some Grundy and Sequatchie fans to join the discussion so they can fill us in on everything.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I believe there is a really good chance of that happening.

the reason I think so is that Grundy and Sequachie are just like the rest of the district, limited talent and speed wise compare to the city schools. It takes time to maximize the talent at the schoool and get every athlete out for football. It also takes time to be get the big OL kids strong, one area our region could ecell at. Coaching changes slow that process. Look at Herron and Trapps first few seasons and what SC is going threw.