3a region 4 2015

Depends on who you ask. I much rather have my wr and dbs running and jumpingevery day DEC-March than anything else they could be doing. You still have April-July to hit the weights. Best thing is to get those type kids into track....doing hurdles and sprints. But not many schools are real big on track and field around these parts.

Will have to say we have a great track and field program here. Lots of kids involved. Several players do track but it's after school so they get weights and running most days in spring works out well

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should now but one more bad season and he is probably gone. I don't see SC beating DC,UH,YI or Seq in region. There is at least 3 loses. Then if they play traditional rivals LA and MC....I think those are loses, at least one is. Will depend on who the schedule out of region. 6-4 is about the best I could see them finishing.

Yea, you boys are correct, SC won't have diddley squat next year. All we lost in the backfield is the QB but the QB next year will be much stronger than this year. Will be able to run the ball and throw. All the rest of the backfield, two deep will be back along with a transfer will play somewhere . All db's will be back with a transfer starting somewhere. All LB's are back. Will lose a def. tackle and def. end. Defense should be much stronger. Lost two tackles on OL. Two freshmen might start in those positions. All receivers are back except one. Na, don't count on SC to be any problem. Maybe, just maybe we can beat Cannon next year if we get a few breaks. Good luck and please take care of us next year and don't run the score up too much on us. MERRY CHRISTMAS  AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

This region's the teams will be a cookie cutter of each other. Very simular enrollments and demographics of the athletes. I think it will come down to who has the best coaching, the most supportive program, and the OL/DL. Grundy and Seq will be behind the 8 ball in coaching no matter who they get. Trapp at DC, Herron at UH, and Wright at YI have all been to and won playoff games and do a good job. Smith Co coach hasn't done much yet, but has years of coaching exp and the kids will be going into their third year in his system.

Yea, you boys are correct, SC won't have diddley squat next year. All we lost in the backfield is the QB but the QB next year will be much stronger than this year. Will be able to run the ball and throw. All the rest of the backfield, two deep will be back along with a transfer will play somewhere . All db's will be back with a transfer starting somewhere. All LB's are back. Will lose a def. tackle and def. end. Defense should be much stronger. Lost two tackles on OL. Two freshmen might start in those positions. All receivers are back except one. Na, don't count on SC to be any problem. Maybe, just maybe we can beat Cannon next year if we get a few breaks. Good luck and please take care of us next year and don't run the score up too much on us. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!

3 things that will hurt Smith Co in 2015...................1. Coaching(untill proved otherwise)2. OL/DL Smith doesn't have the big boys on either side like they did 2002-2010. 3. Team Speed

No head coaching exp. 40-45ish. Assistant at Hewitt Trussville AL, Shiloh Christian AR, McCallie, Samford, University of the South, other stops. Played at McCallie.

usually takr a year for an experinced HC to turn a program around and see reults in year two. A good but new head coachh its usually year three you see the biggest turn around.