3a region 4 2015

Sequatchie has some speed returning the qb and 2 or 3 quick backs. I believe Sequatchie will surprise some ppl in this new region if we can get the right coach. Our jv team was pretty good this year, and we have some boys on D that will hit ya hard especially number 40 at linebacker he is a tough one. We aint got much size but we aint scared to hit ya hard

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequatchie has some speed returning the qb and 2 or 3 quick backs. I believe Sequatchie will surprise some ppl in this new region if we can get the right coach. Our jv team was pretty good this year, and we have some boys on D that will hit ya hard especially number 40 at linebacker he is a tough one. We aint got much size but we aint scared to hit ya hard

This region's the teams will be a cookie cutter of each other. Very simular enrollments and demographics of the athletes. I think it will come down to who has the best coaching, the most supportive program, and the OL/DL. Grundy and Seq will be behind the 8 ball in coaching no matter who they get. Trapp at DC, Herron at UH, and Wright at YI have all been to and won playoff games and do a good job. Smith Co coach hasn't done much yet, but has years of coaching exp and the kids will be going into their third year in his system. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

YI lost 5 that got considerable playing time. But had sophomore or freshman back ups that got a lot of game experience. Coaches did a great job getting younger ones game experience. Offensive line was mostly sophomores so they will be back and stronger with a better understanding of the offense. Sophomore QB is back 2 freshman running backs that played a lot and showed a lot of potential. Best part is all the dual sport athletes chose football and they are all in the weight room from my understanding.

YI lost 5 that got considerable playing time. But had sophomore or freshman back ups that got a lot of game experience. Coaches did a great job getting younger ones game experience. Offensive line was mostly sophomores so they will be back and stronger with a better understanding of the offense. Sophomore QB is back 2 freshman running backs that played a lot and showed a lot of potential. Best part is all the dual sport athletes chose football and they are all in the weight room from my understanding.

sound like a lot coming back. Only think I wouldn't like is my athletes...wr),db kids not to play say basketball....a lot can be gained by playing that sport come football season. Now lineman and linebacjers....weight room work is very much a must do.

Sequatchie will lose 6 seniors who saw playing time. As many as 10 sophomores started on defense and more in the 2 deep. QB, and 2 of 3 main RB return, along with 3 linemen and 2 TE. Plenty of experience and depth returning for who ever the new coaching staff may be.

they key is getting the coach hired and his program started quickly as possible.

sound like a lot coming back. Only think I wouldn't like is my athletes...wr),db kids not to play say basketball....a lot can be gained by playing that sport come football season. Now lineman and linebacjers....weight room work is very much a must do.

Athletes gain a lot more in the weight room and studying the game with coaches. Speed training is better than running up and down a floor. This is my opinion.

Athletes gain a lot more in the weight room and studying the game with coaches. Speed training is better than running up and down a floor. This is my opinion.

Depends on who you ask. I much rather have my wr and dbs running and jumpingevery day DEC-March than anything else they could be doing. You still have April-July to hit the weights. Best thing is to get those type kids into track....doing hurdles and sprints. But not many schools are real big on track and field around these parts.