3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they fair last year when they played out of their classification. 1 win and 3 loses. No reason to schedule down now for upperman that won't help you get in the playoffs now.

Very unusual for them to lose that many games in a season. Most years the Trousdale folks would say that scheduling either one of our teams is playing down.

I understand most years they are a decent team. We're not talking most years were talking now. They are a little down now and the U jumps right on that. I don't see the need to play down now. Does you no good. I found it odd that YAI found 3 schools willing to play down to play us. I don't see the benefit for them. Helps us but not sure their benefit.

I understand most years they are a decent team. We're not talking most years were talking now. They are a little down now and the U jumps right on that. I don't see the need to play down now. Does you no good. I found it odd that YAI found 3 schools willing to play down to play us. I don't see the benefit for them. Helps us but not sure their benefit.

Trousdale would beat York & Upperman now

Upperman 2015 Schedule

Week 1 Cookeville H

Week 2 Monterey H

Week 3 Trousdale Co A

Week 4 Stone A

Week 5 Grundy Co. H

Week 6 Cannon Co. A

Week 7 York A

Week 8 BYE

Week 9 Smith Co H

Week 10 Dekalb Co. H

Week 11 Sequatchie Co. A

UH drops Clay Co for Stone, Jackson Co for Trousdale, Gordonsville for Cookeville on the non region schedule. Good up grades in my book. 8-2 with a loss to CHS, and to either TC or DC, Best case, 9-1 with only a loss to CHS.

Monterey is a up and coming Semi finalist 1a team opening a new school and stadium in 2015. I say their numbers of players will climb a lot. Trousdale is a powerhouse 2a school moving down to 1a but is loaded with talent as much or more than most 3a schools. CHS is a 8-2 6a school with a great head coach and two players wit SEC-type offers. Stone is a average playoff 5a school moving to 4a, and should compete well there. I think UH hit a home run with this schedule, no non winnable games but plenty of challeges to get them playoff ready.