3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like most teams have a good nucleus to work from. York returns more than I thought. DC, UHS seem to have some quality players returning to build on. SC, well I don"t know. If you get beat by CC it really leaves a sour taste on your mouth. All, and backups, in the backfield will be back except the QB. He will be replaced by an athlete. He is the nephew of assistant coaches, Brian and Brett Hackett. He will be a soph and can run and throw. Was a starter on defense last year as a frosh. All but one receiver will be back, DB's will be in good shape expecially with the transfer. LB's will all return. I guess like most teams, quality linemen are at a premium. We will be in decent shape there but with the movement of some starters in other positions to move to linemen to get experience might be in the tea leaves. Signs of a decent team are there and who knows, we might surprise some people next year, might even beat CC. Good luck to all teams and hope all are able to keep teams together during the rest of the year and summer.

Scooter, are you sure Smith County is going to field a team? I heard they though twice about it after getting thumped by Cannon cowardly lions.

Scooter, are you sure Smith County is going to field a team? I heard they though twice about it after getting thumped by Cannon cowardly lions.

Reckon we could borrow a few guys so we can field a team? Don't know for sure if we will be able to have enough players to field a team. Yep, we got thumped by CC and if we don't improve they will do it again. So maybe, just maybe we can find enough guys to field a team.

I dont buy the pittiful me SC act. They are gonna be a playoff team in my oppinion. I just dont think they will be the top team. 2012 McCoin,Linder and Hayes at LA, 2013 York, Stphenson,Ely for UHS. 2014 McDonald, Hollaars, and Linder for LA. I dont see SC having those top end-all state type players to push for a district title in 2015.

I dont buy the pittiful me SC act. They are gonna be a playoff team in my oppinion. I just dont think they will be the top team. 2012 McCoin,Linder and Hayes at LA, 2013 York, Stphenson,Ely for UHS. 2014 McDonald, Hollaars, and Linder for LA. I dont see SC having those top end-all state type players to push for a district title in 2015.

Hambone says UC Man correct. Smoke that stogie!

Edited by hambone35