3a region 4 2015

Maybe Upperman saw the "bad DeKalb" that was smashed by Macon and scraped by York and Grundy, not the "good DeKalb" that beat Sequatchie and Smith.

DC didn't play their best ball, but let's not take anything away from Upperman. It's very clear that they have the best team in the region. Their D was pretty darn good last night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC didn't play their best ball, but let's not take anything away from Upperman. It's very clear that they have the best team in the region. Their D was pretty darn good last night.

They are. Sqatch has a chance...but not a good one. The U has played pretty well the last half of the season.

DC beat Cannon 69-3. 55-0 at the half and completely called the dogs off at the half. Cannon has been bad in the past but this was my first time to witness them this year. I feel sorry for them. My goodness.

I wasn't able to attend or listen to the game. Do you have any stats, specifically Jennings stats for rushing and passing? How long did our starters play? It appears like they shouldn't of been playing any longer than the first quarter. I'm guessing that they played until after the half judging by your 'called off the dogs' comment. Did we have any significant injuries?

69 freaking points is A TON! I knew we could basically name our score in this game, but I truly didn't expect us to drop that many on CC. 69 is the most DC has EVER scored against anyone. The second most points we've ever scored was 65 against Clay County in the 2012 season.

I see DC will be hosting what seems to be a pretty decent 7-3  Chattanooga Christian team that's currently ranked #17. For some reason I thought the #3 seed team we'd be hosting was pretty bad with only like 4 wins on the year. This won't be a easy game for us and they're more than capable of beating us judging from their schedule and results.

DC beat Cannon 69-3. 55-0 at the half and completely called the dogs off at the half. Cannon has been bad in the past but this was my first time to witness them this year. I feel sorry for them. My goodness.

I have seen first year teams look and play better. They dressed about 20 last night and about 10 were seniors. How do you describe it an d I do not feel that the HC is going anywhere.They could go into winter workouts with 15 or less. Does anyone know how many juniors they have coming back?

Edited by redmolly