Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

I don't care who hurt who playing who isn't the bottom line science hill going to pick Maryville defense apart Brentwood academy coach said the only way to stop the toppers offense u have to control the ball and keep it away from mcgue and their many weapons Knox west a 5a school dropping down to 4a about beat Maryville in a scrimmage before the season started science hill dismantle Knox west i can't wait till around 9:30 Friday night to the shock of u maryvillians

You maryvillian claim like you all have the greatest team science hill went out their way to play to Nashville area teams while you guys sit and hide from Knox Fulton the true best team in the state Siegel in 2012 drop 43 on you maryvillians with a qb that was playing with a torn acl and couldn't move had it not been for that they would of came to the black whole and dominated Maryville

I don't care who hurt who playing who isn't the bottom line science hill going to pick Maryville defense apart Brentwood academy coach said the only way to stop the toppers offense u have to control the ball and keep it away from mcgue and their many weapons Knox west a 5a school dropping down to 4a about beat Maryville in a scrimmage before the season started science hill dismantle Knox west i can't wait till around 9:30 Friday night to the shock of u maryvillians

Rofl

Rofl

Man you guys really got ol meat fired up. This game works out perfect for Maryville . Going to be an excellent tune up for next opponent. Pretty good offense coming to town which should get the Maryville defense fired up. Haven't had a good offensive opponent since West. If #1 goes I'll say Maryville 45-14 with the Toppers scoring late. If #1 doesn't go I'll take Maryville 45-14 with the Toppers scoring late.

You maryvillian claim like you all have the greatest team science hill went out their way to play to Nashville area teams while you guys sit and hide from Knox Fulton the true best team in the state Siegel in 2012 drop 43 on you maryvillians with a qb that was playing with a torn acl and couldn't move had it not been for that they would of came to the black whole and dominated Maryville

..........and how does what happened in 2012 affect this game?   I think that a few of those players may have graduated; and a few have majored in English as well...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rebel! The team and the fans are excited to head south and watch two very good football teams compete. No doubt a big night for the seniors from each school. Tradition is something you guys ingrain in your kids from the hospital nursery to graduation day and the people involved in SH football are trying to build that up here as well. Friday night is a big deal for this community.

I have no doubt that each kid on both sides of the ball will leave it all on the field and walk off the field with heads high and better for the experience. Best of luck Rebels and Go Toppers!

Good luck Friday night and hope your son does his best and walks away with his head held high.

Holy run on sentence Batman! So your thinking Maryville's scrimmage is somehow an indication of a weakness? And you think Brentwood's coaches opinion has some weight in this game.

Enjoy your trip to the game my friend because the ride home will seem longer as your team will learn, what so many upper East Tennessee teams, and several better than the Topplers have learned over the years their road and quest to the SC stops in Maryville!! That was my run on sentence.

Edited by FBEmeritus

Man you guys really got ol meat fired up. This game works out perfect for Maryville . Going to be an excellent tune up for next opponent. Pretty good offense coming to town which should get the Maryville defense fired up. Haven't had a good offensive opponent since West. If #1 goes I'll say Maryville 45-14 with the Toppers scoring late. If #1 doesn't go I'll take Maryville 45-14 with the Toppers scoring late.

Hey stranger, I haven't seen you (countryReb) in awhile.