Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Knoxvul science hill was fortunate to win that game it could went either way the week before Brentwood academy coach set out the blue print how to beat the toppers he said u have to keep the ball away from mcgue and their many weapons well the next week that's exactly what happened tn high the whole night waited until 8 seconds left on the play clock to line-up so science hill couldn't set up their defense then snaptthebball with 2seconds remaining every time it kept the toppers frustrated all night u can look up the article on tricities.com science hill had the ball under 10minutes that game still score 35 but didn't have the defense to stop tn high gameplan science hill was lucky that night it threw themooff their game plan i watched alot of high school football that was oneof tthebbest strategy I've ever seen

So essentially what you are saying is the SH defense is garbage? Sounds like that gameplan didn't work against West which is known for their offense. DISMANTLED! Nothing garbage about Maryville!

Yep knoxvul science hill defense is suspect that's why i predicted 49-48 If Maryville doesn't turn it over i really can't see science hill forcing them to punt and i didn't go to the tn high vs Knox west game i had some friends that went i wanna say west ran the opening kickoff back then on tn high second play of the game west picked it off with another td so 1 minute in it was 14-0 that threw what ever game plan tn high had that night out the window

The quarterfinals are like the 3rd quarter of a season long game. You can't win the fourth qtr yet, but you want to make sure your still in it. Everybody that's still playing is good. Some teams even have some difference makers - cue SH qb. The weather is warming up a little. Both fan bases are very excited about their teams. The refs have been identified, and limos have been scheduled to bring them to the game. The red koolaid is flowing freely here in murvil.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! SCIENCE HILL IS THE LOSING TEAM! THAT'S MY 3 COUSINS AS THE REFEREES! 45-28 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Good luck to both teams - especially #6 for SH. I hope he has 30 tackles in the loss.

Safe travels for the NE TN fans.

Rebelwoman87 i guess my English isn't all that good i said you guys barely beat a team that is moving down to 4a while in a scrimmage before the season science hill dismantle Knox west i hope my English is plain and simple on that

You got to talk slow for me, I went to Bungalow for kindergarten. Didn't become cityfyed till furst graid.